FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

One UI|5 Aug|One UI Rom for Google Pixel 3 XL|9.0|TESTING STAGE

37 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By muhammad42620, Member on 5th August 2019, 03:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi everyone. I'm new here so if I write anything wrong here, please tell me, I will not do it again.
I am developing a One UI ROM for the Pixel 3 XL and I thought if any of you could help me test it and remove all of the bugs from it.
Thanks

5th August 2019, 03:51 PM |#2  
OP Member

More
P.S:I don't have enough money to buy that phone myself because of the high rate of US Dollar in my country. Here a phone for $200 is too expensive for us
6th August 2019, 02:47 PM |#3  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 198

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad42620

Hi everyone. I'm new here so if I write anything wrong here, please tell me, I will not do it again.
I am developing a One UI ROM for the Pixel 3 XL and I thought if any of you could help me test it and remove all of the bugs from it.
Thanks

I'm excited about this project. I would love it if we had a ROM which would use the same icons on status bar as those on Samsung phones. I just don't have the knowledge to do it myself. Those is the one thing I hate about Pixel phones (their boring icons). I'm willing to test it out on my Pixel 3Xl. You might want to repost this on the Pixel 3Xl forum so you can get more people interested.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL
6th August 2019, 05:28 PM |#4  
OP Member

More
Thanks for your interest
I was developing it and it is compiling. Once it is done
I will post a link to the ROM for you to test it out and if you can post in the development thread, please post it there because I cannot. I have a low count of posts
Thanks

P.S I will also add a donate button over time
6th August 2019, 06:04 PM |#5  
Flag Miami

More
Quote:

Thanks for your interest
I will post a link to the ROM for you to test it out and if you can post in the development thread, please post it there because I cannot. I have a low count of posts
Thanks

I guess I should wait until we can see if it works before I post it. I don't want to post something that is not proven to work yet.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL
The Following User Says Thank You to Eudeferrer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Eudeferrer Ad-Free
7th August 2019, 04:42 AM |#6  
Flag Miami

More
Quote:

Thanks for your interest
Thanks

I know it's rude to ask about timelines, but when do you think you may have it ready for testing? Are you just getting started or almost finished?
7th August 2019, 05:45 AM |#7  
OP Member

More
It's okay, you can ask for timelines at any time
I'm on the downloading part of the source code and it's almost finished. Maybe in 2-3 days I will upload a link
Never hesitate to ask for ETA's
13th August 2019, 09:27 PM |#8  
Flag Miami

More
Quote:

I'm on the downloading part of the source code and it's almost finished. Maybe in 2-3 days I will upload a link

How's the project coming along? Any success?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL
Yesterday, 10:12 PM |#9  
Flag Miami

More
Quote:

I guess you weren't able to do much with it. That's too bad. If you ever get around to it, I'm willing to test it out.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)