FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Resurrecting an old LG Gpad 7.0

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By mobilization, Junior Member on 21st March 2017, 09:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have two LG GPad 7.0's. One I installed CY12.1 and Material Glass on a year or so ago. Let's call this GPad #1. It works great.

The other one (Gpad #2) I have been trying to do the same on, but can't seem to remember just how to do it or I run into problems downloading the needed software -- such as hitting the CY site and always seeing a message saying "Site quota is exceeded" or something like that.

So I'm wondering -- how do I clone my Gpad #1 to the Gpad #2? I have tried backing up Gpad #1 using Flashify and also Titanium Plus to a SD card, then moving the SD card to GPad #2, and restoring. Doesn't work. GPad #2 boots back up, but certain things are missing or inoperative such as the Google PlayStore, which simply blinks and exits when launched. I also don't get Material Glass. Another issue is the Xposed framework doesn't install correctly -- I get the message that the framework is installed but not "active", and don't know a way to activate it.

CY12.1 by itself loads fine, and everything included in CY12.1 seems to run fine. It is when I try to get more add-ons that the problems occur. What am I missing?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)