Get the OnePlus 6 early at a pop-up event in your city →
FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][6.X.X]Resurrection Rom[Marshmallow]For Grand Neo Plus(GT-I9060I/GT-9060M)

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By gpaguy, Junior Member on 24th October 2017, 11:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
As a new user, This is a marshmallow resurrection Rom for GALAXY GRAND NEO PLUS(gti9060i/gti9060m). Do not try it on the gti9060 version. This rom is in beta stage and NOT tested on the gti9060i version. It has been tested on the gti9060m version and as both are pretty same, I guess it should work on both.

1.After flashing the ROM, flash the fix and then flash the Gapps.
2.I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE MADE TO YOUR DEVICE LIKE SOFT BRICK, HARD BRICK, BOOTLOOP OR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS.
3. Although it works on any recovery for the device, I recommend using the TWRP
4.Any users who tested it on the gti9060i version are requested to report ANY error, bugs or if it worked.
Links:
As I am a new user, xda restricts me fron posting any links. So please message me and I'll give you the link in say about, 5-10 minutes.

Hope it works for Both device.
P.S: I AGAIN DECLARE THAT I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR DEVICE.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gpaguy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gpaguy Ad-Free

25th October 2017, 07:18 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I can try it on my gt i9060i
I can try this rom, please send me the links
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rjmichael For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rjmichael Ad-Free
31st October 2017, 08:52 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Send me the link. I'll try flashing it on gt-i9060i and send logs and bug reports(if any).
I hope I can help you with this ROM.
19th November 2017, 10:38 PM |#4  

More
29th November 2017, 09:47 AM |#5  

More
Plz check your inbox as i need the file plz
3rd December 2017, 11:44 AM |#6  

More
I have messaged.. Please send the link. Thank you
6th December 2017, 11:05 PM |#7  

More
Need the links
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpaguy

As a new user, This is a marshmallow resurrection Rom for GALAXY GRAND NEO PLUS(gti9060i/gti9060m). Do not try it on the gti9060 version. This rom is in beta stage and NOT tested on the gti9060i version. It has been tested on the gti9060m version and as both are pretty same, I guess it should work on both.

2.I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE MADE TO YOUR DEVICE LIKE SOFT BRICK, HARD BRICK, BOOTLOOP OR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS.
4.Any users who tested it on the gti9060i version are requested to report ANY error, bugs or if it worked.
Links:
As I am a new user, xda restricts me fron posting any links. So please message me and I'll give you the link in say about, 5-10 minutes.

P.S: I AGAIN DECLARE THAT I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR DEVICE.

26th December 2017, 05:17 PM |#8  

More
Need link
I want to try it on gti9060i can anyone send me the link
26th December 2017, 06:59 PM |#9  

More
Links
Can i get those links email: marko354730@gmail.com

THANKS
27th December 2017, 12:50 AM |#10  

More
can i get the link please
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpaguy

Links:

send me links
5th January 2018, 07:25 AM |#11  

More
HI
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmichael

i can try this rom, please send me the links

hi.please send link?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)