FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

ROM support and development for Xiaomi mi A1

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By jsharriz, Junior Member on 20th September 2017, 09:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi I have recently purchased Xiaomi mi A1.. it comes wid stock android which ofcourse misses quite a few basic features. I don't find ROM support for mi A1 strangely yet.. hence requesting XDA legends for ROM support and custom ROMs
The Following User Says Thank You to jsharriz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jsharriz Ad-Free

20th September 2017, 08:37 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 6,169

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsharriz

Hi I have recently purchased Xiaomi mi A1.. it comes wid stock android which ofcourse misses quite a few basic features. I don't find ROM support for mi A1 strangely yet.. hence requesting XDA legends for ROM support and custom ROMs

There's not much activity regarding threads for this device but, i was able to locate the following thread where you may be able to get some assistance from other members with the same device.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3675653

And a heads up... A handful of the threads that I can locate are actually located within various areas of the Forum.

If that link doesn't work out, the only other thread you may be able to get assistance from is the following but, keep in mind that Moderators tend to frown upon multiple/duplicate posts with the the same question at the same time. You should give it some time to give someone a chance to answer your question first but, I'm not an Administrator nor a Moderator so this is just a friendly FYI suggestion.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2259645

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT VIA PM UNLESS ASKED/REQUESTED BY MYSELF.
PLEASE KEEP IT IN THE THREADS WHERE EVERYONE CAN SHARE
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
20th September 2017, 10:34 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thanks for d advice
The Following User Says Thank You to jsharriz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jsharriz Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xiaomi-mi-a1

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)