FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROOT] One Click Root for Bluestacks 2

699 posts
Thanks Meter: 600

Post Reply Email Thread
Hi there.
As you already know, Blustacks 2 has announced and it is amazing! Much better than first version! I know that many of you are already seeking to root it, so I'm going to tell you how to do it.

I tried Framaroot, Towelroot and KingRoot to root Bluestacks 2. Only KingRoot managed to root newest version of Bluestacks correctly.

All you have to do is just to download KingRoot apk from official XDA thread, install it on Bluestacks and run it. KingRoot will do the rest automatically.

Proof:

P.S. I don't own Bluestacks, nor KingRoot.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to burduli For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift burduli Ad-Free

11th December 2015, 08:26 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidTwe4kz

Hi there.
As you already know, Blustacks 2 has announced and it is amazing! Much better than first version! I know that many of you are already seeking to root it, so I'm going to tell you how to do it.

I tried Framaroot, Towelroot and KingRoot to root Bluestacks 2. Only KingRoot managed to root newest version of Bluestacks correctly.

All you have to do is just to download KingRoot apk from official XDA thread, install it on Bluestacks and run it. KingRoot will do the rest automatically.

Proof:

P.S. I don't own Bluestacks, nor KingRoot.

Hey there! Thanks for the tutorial. I like using older versions of KingRoot because you're able to use various methods to change KingUser into SuperSU, however, newest version of KingRoot (which is the only one that works to root BS2, doesn't install KingUser in the same fashion that the older versions did. Any idea if there is still a way to get SuperSU up and running with the newer version of KingRoot? Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to thenewbigmack For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thenewbigmack Ad-Free
11th December 2015, 11:30 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 600

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbigmack

Hey there! Thanks for the tutorial. I like using older versions of KingRoot because you're able to use various methods to change KingUser into SuperSU, however, newest version of KingRoot (which is the only one that works to root BS2, doesn't install KingUser in the same fashion that the older versions did. Any idea if there is still a way to get SuperSU up and running with the newer version of KingRoot? Thanks!

I haven't tried it. I'll try later to install SuperSU.

P.S. Please, don't quote whole op.
12th December 2015, 08:37 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Bluestacks 2 Root
I tried to install SuperSU, tried several things, failed several times but it doesn’t work. There is only one option left to install SuperSU and that is through SuperSume app (Read Here). Just install it, open it, run it, wait for it (It will take some time). It will automatically uninstall KingRoot and install SuperSU after that. Once it’s done you are good to go.
21st December 2015, 11:10 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Well, I've done all that to a T, but, whenever Super-Sume finishes, it DOES put Super Su on my Bluestacks. And, after I do the reboot for Super Su, it tells me the binary is out of date...
10th February 2016, 04:48 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
I haven't found an answer for this yet so hopefully someone can help.

I rooted Bluestacks 2 with KingRoot then removed removed KingRoot with SuperSuMe and kept root with SuperSu. After a couple reboots both Bluestacks and windows, I somehow lost Root in Bluestacks. Ok, no biggie. I'll just reroot using KingRoot again and replace it with SuperSu. Again, after a couple reboots, I lost root again.

Has anyone been able to keep root in BlueStacks and remove KingRoot?
15th February 2016, 01:49 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i installed kingroot and rooted bluestacks but when i try to run xmod for games a message pop ups saying root your divice.
please help me
26th February 2016, 04:44 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
excellent
simple
functional
tnks
28th February 2016, 03:10 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Are y'all talking about bluestacks for pc? I was curious because I put it on mine but it wants a monthly fee.

Sent from my VS985 4G using XDA Forums
8th March 2016, 08:20 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Did not know it can be rooted ?!
The Following User Says Thank You to TaureanZen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TaureanZen Ad-Free
19th March 2016, 10:12 AM |#11  
Root
With Bluestack easy it can be rooted
You should only change the files with the SuperSU 2.70 and use the su.pie

\Bluestacks Easy\input\Add\Root
inside I put
busybox 1.24.1
su (x86 su.pie)
Superuser.apk

Bluestacks Easy\input\Root
change su3 and Superuser3.apk

Bluestacks Easy\input\Add