I have taken all of these demos and put them together into one guide. I take no credit for the information found here all I did was organize it in hopes it will help someone.
Here are the reference links to the original work-
Play Store: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WSuFvjyeRc
Rom and Gapps: http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/5753...allwinner-a10/
Disclaimer: You are doing this at your own risk, I am not responsible at all for your device. Just because it worked for me does not mean you will have the same outcome.
Download all of the files found here...
Lets get started: Bold = On the Tablet
1. Access the Android system (Done through parental controls)
2. Enable USB Debugging in Developer Options
3. Unzip and run the bat file found in Android Root.zip (Follow on screen instructions)
4. Extract the Install_google_play_allwinner.rar and run Install_Google_Play (Follow on screen instructions)
5. Open Google Play and download a Terminal Emulator
6. Extract and copy the contents of Kurio Recovery to your Tablet (not inside a subfolder)
7. Copy the files Kurio Rom and Kurio Gapps to your Tablet (not inside a subfolder)
8. Open Terminal Emulator and run the following commands
9. Select "Wipe data/factory reset, Wipe dalvik cache, & Wipe battery stats"
10. Select "install zip from sdcard" -> "choose zip from sdcard" and flash, in this order, Rom Then Gapps
11. Reboot your System
My daughter has been using it for a week and only noticed that the built in home and back buttons do not work. But the Roms has built in soft keys so she doesn't complain.
I hope this helps someone out there.
I am not a developer, feel free to report bugs to but I will not be able to help resolve these bugs.