PLATFORM ID: sc8830
OS VERSION: 4.4.4
BUILD ID: KTU84P
BUILD VERSION: Starmobile_FS_Evo1_V09_09292017
PRODUCT: sp9820w_6c20
HARDWARE: sp9820w_6c20
BASEBAND: FM_BASE_15C_W17.26.2_P1|sc9820w_modem|08-30-2017 11:06:42
(GSM)RIL VERSION: android reference-ril 1.0

Hi xda team i need root for this mobile i try all root method but not working.........
I don't have this specific device myself and I can't really locate anything specific to the "Starmobile FS Evo1" Model on the forum.

BUT, the good news is the following...
This means that your device has a "Spreadtrum SC8830 SoC". It means that your able to locate something specific to the above SoC.

I believe that the following thread may be helpful for what your looking for to Root your device.

https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3560777

I can't guarantee anything myself but, that should help, at least, give you an idea of what to look for (and a good start to search for other items of interest).

Also, don't be afraid to ask for some member guidance within that thread as well.

I hope I had given you a much better idea of what to look for as an alternative for your device.

Good Luck! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.

smilegsm

Mar 12, 2009
Dubai
I don't have this specific device myself and I can't really locate anything specific to the "Starmobile FS Evo1" Model on the forum.

This means that your device has a "Spreadtrum SC8830 SoC". It means that your able to locate something specific to the above SoC.

I believe that the following thread may be helpful for what your looking for to Root your device.

I can't guarantee anything myself but, that should help, at least, give you an idea of what to look for (and a good start to search for other items of interest).

Also, don't be afraid to ask for some member guidance within that thread as well.

I hope I had given you a much better idea of what to look for as an alternative for your device.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.
Thanks sir i try the all thing but Failed

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi xda team i need root for this mobile i try all root method but not working.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~