[ROOT] iOS 16.4 emojis (Google,JoyPixels,EmojiDex,FaceBook,Samsung,Twemoji,Windows)

Just want to see who uses emojis more ????☺?

• ?

Votes: 319 76.7%
  • ?

Votes: 97 23.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

RickyBush_

Dec 13, 2014
London

“SOCIALS”
IG: RickyBush_
SNAP: RickyBush_555 ?
Join the new Telegram group!
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
If you like what I've done show some LOVE by hitting that thumbs up 👍 Thanks 😇💚
You could go one step further by buying me a slice of pizza! 🍕🥷🐢😇💚
paypal.me/RickyBushIIXIXI

Hey
I decided to make a new thread just for stock fonts so it's easier/cleaner to find check out my Themed fonts if you haven't already. I've updated the packs to iOS10.2 :)
Notice:
★ To the developers who use my work please give the right credits also link this thread
★ When sharing my work I would appreciate it if you shared the direct links to my thread/downloads as I like to keep track of the downloads also it helps build up traffic to this thread for more people to find it thanks
Instructions:
I. Back up existing NotoColorEmoji.ttf from /system/fonts (Recommended File Explorer)
II. Download modded .ttf file (zip), extract the zip (Newer zips are flashable)
III. Copy-paste modded .ttf file to the same location /system/fonts, overwriting the existing one. Change permissions to rw-r-r (0644) and reboot.
IV. Enjoy your new emojis ;)
Samsung Instructions:
I. Back up existing NotoColorEmoji.ttf/SamsungColorEmoji.ttf from /system/fonts
II. Download modded .ttf file (zip), extract the zip
III. Copy-paste modded .ttf file to the same location /system/fonts, overwriting the existing one. Change permissions to rw-r-r (0644)
IV. Copy-paste NotoColorEmoji.ttf change it to SamsungColorEmoji.ttf then reboot
V. Enjoy your new emojis ;)

Emoji Replacer 😬 APP DOWNLOAD

NEW iOS 16.4 beta
NEW Samsung 2.5
NEW Facebook 5.0
NEW JoyPixels 6.0
NEW Google 11 (13.1)
How to get iOS Memoji Stickers!

I. iOS
II. Flat iOS 10.2
III. Samsung
IV. Android
V. Twemoji
VI. EmojiOne
VII. Windows 10
VIII. FaceBook
IX. LG
X. Mozilla
XI. EmojiDex
Notice:
I am not the copyright owner of the Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, LG, FaceBook, Mozilla emojis. The above names owns the copyrights. I have simply combined them and merged into an android font file.
Credits:
vXBaKeRXv for being awesome! ?

Last edited:

kaederukawa7

May 18, 2007
Hi mr ... Why emoji not shown on my keyboard ? I use cm13 temasek. On zenfone 2. I follow your instruction step by step but now my emoji gone ... Please help me sir.

Update: its work... Hahahah my bad.

Last edited:

FedericoPeranzi

May 28, 2012
La Plata

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-23-17-00-12.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-23-17-00-12.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 12,994
  • Screenshot_2016-07-23-17-00-18.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-23-17-00-18.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 12,942
  • Screenshot_2016-07-23-17-00-26.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-23-17-00-26.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 12,830
  • Screenshot_2016-07-23-17-00-40.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-23-17-00-40.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 12,351
  • Screenshot_2016-07-23-17-00-46.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-23-17-00-46.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 12,128
  • Screenshot_2016-07-23-17-00-56.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-23-17-00-56.png
    68.8 KB · Views: 12,216

lightninbug

Sep 17, 2009
Can anyone mod the latest xperia keyboard to support new unicode 9 please???? I don't like the Google keyboard

Research yourself and do it. Asking everywhere doesn't help. Put your efforts elsewhere and you could probably have already helped yourself... This goes for anyone asking for a Xperia keyboard mod. You get what the devs provide.

Reactions: adomm420

Top Liked Posts

I've installed this first time on my new A12 phone (had it previously on older android before) via Magisk but the emojis are not replaced in Google Keyboard nor in Messenger.
    I've removed the folders from the location as you mentioned and rebooted but it is still the same.
    Do I have to replace/delete some other files or does this not work in Google Keyboard anymore?

Edit: Found this on Telegram but it didn't work.
    I also tried to replace the actual NotoColorEmoji.ttf inside the random file folder name but same result. Emojis are not replaced.
    Can it be issue be related to that that my GBoard was preinstalled on phone? (Running Nothing Phone (1))
    Thank you for the hint to rboard. I recently ran into the problem that emojis on whatsapp facebook etc. suddenly changed (I'm not sure why though, it worked for years). I'm one OneUI 5.1 / Samsung S20 FE Android 13.

I tried to manually edit the flag_value.xml, but every time I reopened gboard it got reverted.

Using rboard I could fix it (strangely not in the first run when activating the flag, but in the second run it somehow worked).
    I've installed this first time on my new A12 phone (had it previously on older android before) via Magisk but the emojis are not replaced in Google Keyboard nor in Messenger.
    I've removed the folders from the location as you mentioned and rebooted but it is still the same.
    Do I have to replace/delete some other files or does this not work in Google Keyboard anymore?

Edit: Found this on Telegram but it didn't work.
    I also tried to replace the actual NotoColorEmoji.ttf inside the random file folder name but same result. Emojis are not replaced.
    Can it be issue be related to that that my GBoard was preinstalled on phone? (Running Nothing Phone (1))
    Thank you for the hint to rboard. I recently ran into the problem that emojis on whatsapp facebook etc. suddenly changed (I'm not sure why though, it worked for years). I'm one OneUI 5.1 / Samsung S20 FE Android 13.

I tried to manually edit the flag_value.xml, but every time I reopened gboard it got reverted.

Using rboard I could fix it (strangely not in the first run when activating the flag, but in the second run it somehow worked).

“SOCIALS”
    IG: RickyBush_
    SNAP: RickyBush_555 ?
    If you like what I've done show some LOVE by hitting that thumbs up 👍 Thanks 😇💚
    You could go one step further by buying me a slice of pizza! 🍕🥷🐢😇💚

Hey
    I decided to make a new thread just for stock fonts so it's easier/cleaner to find check out my Themed fonts if you haven't already. I've updated the packs to iOS10.2 :)
    Notice:
    ★ To the developers who use my work please give the right credits also link this thread
    ★ When sharing my work I would appreciate it if you shared the direct links to my thread/downloads as I like to keep track of the downloads also it helps build up traffic to this thread for more people to find it thanks
    Instructions:
    I. Back up existing NotoColorEmoji.ttf from /system/fonts (Recommended File Explorer)
    II. Download modded .ttf file (zip), extract the zip (Newer zips are flashable)
    III. Copy-paste modded .ttf file to the same location /system/fonts, overwriting the existing one. Change permissions to rw-r-r (0644) and reboot.
    IV. Enjoy your new emojis ;)
    Samsung Instructions:
    I. Back up existing NotoColorEmoji.ttf/SamsungColorEmoji.ttf from /system/fonts
    II. Download modded .ttf file (zip), extract the zip
    III. Copy-paste modded .ttf file to the same location /system/fonts, overwriting the existing one. Change permissions to rw-r-r (0644)
    IV. Copy-paste NotoColorEmoji.ttf change it to SamsungColorEmoji.ttf then reboot
    V. Enjoy your new emojis ;)

Emoji Replacer 😬 APP DOWNLOAD

NEW iOS 16.4 beta
    NEW Samsung 2.5
    NEW Facebook 5.0
    NEW JoyPixels 6.0
    NEW Google 11 (13.1)
    How to get iOS Memoji Stickers!

I. iOS
    II. Flat iOS 10.2
    III. Samsung
    IV. Android
    V. Twemoji
    VI. EmojiOne
    VII. Windows 10
    VIII. FaceBook
    IX. LG
    X. Mozilla
    XI. EmojiDex
    Notice:
    I am not the copyright owner of the Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, LG, FaceBook, Mozilla emojis. The above names owns the copyrights. I have simply combined them and merged into an android font file.
    Credits:
    vXBaKeRXv for being awesome! ?

iOS 11.1 beta 2

If it wasn't for the loyal people who keeps showing LOVE I wouldn't bother uploding this so you have those to thank! :highfive:

Notice:
    ★ To the developers who use my work please give the right credits

Click here ?
    ???
    iOS 12.1 Beta (unicode 11)
    Notice:
    ★ Please share the Direct links to this thread/downloads also don't forget to give the right credits thanks :highfive:

sWYMhY1.jpg

Click ?
    ??????

If you like what I've done show some LOVE by hitting that thumbs up :good: Thanks :highfive:
    You could go one step further by buying me a slice of pizza! ???
    Hey guys I have made the iOS 10.2 final release but not going to share it yet as I need to find a good PNG compressor so I can reduce the file size just thought I'll keep you guys updated ???

I will only release it if this post gets 50 likes ??
    Just wondering how many people are still interested in this project?
    I was wondering if anyone would be interested in emojipedia unicode 13 mock-up .ttf? (iOS 14)
    Depending on the response to this post if people are still interested I will update new fonts once they're available!
    What fonts would you guys like to see here? ?

Edit:

Unofficial iOS14 with emojipedias unicode 13 mock-ups

Notice:
    ★ Please share the Direct links to this thread/downloads also don't forget to give the right credits thanks :highfive:

Credits:
    emojipedia for the mock-ups!

ZfK9Mo5.jpg

Magisk module
    ???️⛓️?

SIZE TESTs
    155x155
    136x128
    128x128
    Please test the different sizes and let me know what one you prefer!

Check back to see ?

???????*♂️?*♀️*♂️**♀️**?*?*?*???*???????????????????????????????????????*?*??????️*⚧️

If you like what I've done show some LOVE by hitting that thumbs up :good: Thanks :highfive:
    You could go one step further by buying me a slice of pizza! ???