1ST : Unlock BootLoader
1. Install the software package QPST and drivers LenovoUsbDriver , QualcommUSBDrivers on your computer ( drivers are archived Service QPST programs )
2. Unpack the archive Z90a40_Android-L_unlock_7M.7z to the root of any drive.
3. Connect the device ( Z90a40 ) to a PC via USB-cable.
4. On your device, turn on debugging by the ADB .
5. Run the utility QFIL :
- in the line Select Build Type , select the Flat the Build
- in line Select Programmer press the button Browse and specify the path to the unzipped files \ Z90a40_unlock_7M \ the img \ prog_emmc_firehose_8936.mbn
- click on the button Load XML and select the first rawprogram0.xml and then patch0.xml
6. Run Reboot_QDLoader.bat::
7. In the main program window to see that the device is switched to the mode Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 .
8.Start the process of firmware bootloader unlocked by pressing the button Download .
(If you have not defined QFIL utility device Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 mode, then you should check through the Device Manager on your PC - there are no problems with Qualcomm driver)
9. At the end of the process unlocked bootloader firmware to the device you will see a sign in the window Status QFIL program the following lines:
the Finish Download
10.Turning off the device from the USB-cable and clamp button Power to turn on the device (sometimes takes up to 10-20 seconds).
11. Open the main settings menu, the device and go to the " About phone -> Device Information " and press 7 times to select " Build number " until the display shows that you have become a developer.
12. Go back to the device's main Settings menu and go to the " For Developers " in " Factory Unlock " switch the toggle switch in the ON state .
13.Turn off the device (Z90a40), we press both volume buttons and connects to a PC via a USB-cable (the device enters the mode fastboot ), then run Unlock_Bootloader.bat
You should see the value of true if the secondary Bootloader check the status in the string the Device unlocked :
(Bootloader) Device tampered: false
(Bootloader) Device unlocked: true
(Bootloader) Charger screen enabled: false
(Bootloader) Display panel: A
finished. total time: 0.046s
14.So all of this unlocking process is completed successfully .
files need links :
2nd: to do ( install TWRP 22.214.171.124 for Lenovo Vibe Shot )
Extract the folder TWRP archive TWRP-126.96.36.199_Z90a40_by_SevenMaxs.7z to the root of any drive
Turn off the device ( Z90a40 ), we press both volume buttons and connects to a PC via a USB-cable; the device will go into fastboot mode (on the PC must be set for the driver ADB).
Connect your phone to a PC via usb-cable, and run the Flash-TWRP.bat ( the Run-TWRP.bat for a single run TWRP.)
We are waiting for the phone to boot into TWRP
You can now disconnect the usb-cord
Installation is finished!
links : http://lenovo-forums.ru/applications...t.php?id=56391
Login or TWRP:
On the device is turned off hold down both volume buttons and the inclusion of produce, release the power button immediately once the device is turned on and the volume buttons once away; boot logo TWRP.
3rd : install su from twrp
su.zip link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxQ...w?usp=drivesdk