Review on the Flexpai
Just got my hands on the flexpai today.
Some of the initial impressions of the phone
1. The phone is heavy at around 300g but it feels sturdy when you are using it.
2. The screen reminds me of the first gen of OLED by LG for the phone LG flex - grainy and you can see different shades contrasting line across the screens sometimes. This is more apparent in white background.
3. The screen is very cool and blue and there's no option to change it in the settings.
4. The screen has a layer of plastic on top instead of glass and because of its bending nature, it does not have an even distribution. This can be observed across the whole screen, not only on the middle bending part.
5. Battery life seems to be above average so far.
6. I am unable to use Google play store despite installing it via different methods - using the usual spot, using MIUI google package installer and also using GMS installer Huawei method. They are all able to install the play store and Google play services but you will not be able to sign in.
Anyone able to get connected with the flexpai software development team? It's a very expensive piece of device without Google play capabilities.