By sev7en, Senior Member on 8th November 2018, 08:53 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th June 2019, 10:51 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorpfc

Hi Guys,

Any news about the Google Services in Flexpai?

There was another system update to version 1.0.33 yesterday but still no luck for me to getting PLay store working.

18th June 2019, 02:20 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleekwen

There was another system update to version 1.0.33 yesterday but still no luck for me to getting PLay store working.

I still have version 1.0.26. No updates so far even checking System Updates.
18th June 2019, 04:43 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
I regret updating to 0.33 - I now have drastic battery drain and phone is running hot - I may need to hard reset the Flexpai - to see if it is a 3rd party issue or firmware.
18th June 2019, 04:54 PM |#24  

More
Good to know. Let's wait for Google services upgrade.
22nd June 2019, 07:04 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
I have had no luck getting PlayStore to launch at all, does not make sense on why Royole would not allows us to side load it. Does anyone have the Global DEV Version ROM that we can flash on here, currently the phone is pretty useless without all the play services and what not.
25th June 2019, 07:51 AM |#26  

More
Review on the Flexpai
Just got my hands on the flexpai today.

Some of the initial impressions of the phone

1. The phone is heavy at around 300g but it feels sturdy when you are using it.
2. The screen reminds me of the first gen of OLED by LG for the phone LG flex - grainy and you can see different shades contrasting line across the screens sometimes. This is more apparent in white background.
3. The screen is very cool and blue and there's no option to change it in the settings.
4. The screen has a layer of plastic on top instead of glass and because of its bending nature, it does not have an even distribution. This can be observed across the whole screen, not only on the middle bending part.
5. Battery life seems to be above average so far.
6. I am unable to use Google play store despite installing it via different methods - using the usual spot, using MIUI google package installer and also using GMS installer Huawei method. They are all able to install the play store and Google play services but you will not be able to sign in.

Anyone able to get connected with the flexpai software development team? It's a very expensive piece of device without Google play capabilities.
27th June 2019, 06:24 PM |#27  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iknerokaj

Just got my hands on the flexpai today.

Some of the initial impressions of the phone

1. The phone is heavy at around 300g but it feels sturdy when you are using it.
2. The screen reminds me of the first gen of OLED by LG for the phone LG flex - grainy and you can see different shades contrasting line across the screens sometimes. This is more apparent in white background.
3. The screen is very cool and blue and there's no option to change it in the settings.
4. The screen has a layer of plastic on top instead of glass and because of its bending nature, it does not have an even distribution. This can be observed across the whole screen, not only on the middle bending part.
5. Battery life seems to be above average so far.
6. I am unable to use Google play store despite installing it via different methods - using the usual spot, using MIUI google package installer and also using GMS installer Huawei method. They are all able to install the play store and Google play services but you will not be able to sign in.

Anyone able to get connected with the flexpai software development team? It's a very expensive piece of device without Google play capabilities.

I was able to talk to the asia dev team and the US support team. Unfortunately they have already told me that there will be no framework built in to support any Google Play Sign-In's /Apps. They also have no plans on getting the device google certified. I sent back my phone for a refund yesterday. I also had major issues with notifications coming through. At this point, i would rather wait for the mate X.
The Following User Says Thank You to diffstyle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift diffstyle Ad-Free
11th July 2019, 06:27 PM |#28  

More
System Crashed
Hello,

I have a problem with my Flexpai model.

Today I was using it and the system crashed.

I tried all the options (including the factory reset) but the phone is not accepting (confirming) any options.

It gets frozen before reset.

Any ideas in this case?

Best Regards,
12th July 2019, 11:26 AM |#29  

More
Do somebody have managed to install google playstore into Flexpai now ? Google framework?? I appreciate every kind of help...
12th July 2019, 07:28 PM |#30  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santiago1185

Do somebody have managed to install google playstore into Flexpai now ? Google framework?? I appreciate every kind of help...

They will never have support for Google playstore and its framework, the phone is only for the Chinese market.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)