FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Samsung Cloud Subscriptions Australia

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By kelseyj92, Junior Member on 26th January 2019, 12:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I am trying to push Samsung into making Samsung Cloud extra storage purchases available in Australia. I have contacted them many times over the past 12 months to ask about this and they have no foreseeable time when this will happen. I'm hoping if I make a public stand with enough support it might get things rolling.

Here is my post:

Samsung Australia . . . . Can you please please PLEASE get serious about making extra cloud storage subscriptions available in Australia!

Samsung Cloud storage is fantastic but we NEED more of it! Having the ability to manage photo and video storage directly from Gallery, such as deleting items from both device and cloud in one action is a priceless feature. Having to resort to other cloud services is messy and frustrating.

Samsung Cloud will automatically delete data that has not been accessed for more than 12 months. This means that if you have not opened any file, including photos and videos, for 12 months it's gone! BUT . . . this doesnt apply to paid subscription users. . . WHICH ISNT AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA!!!

(pic of above info)
https: //imgur .com/a/3tPtVSw (cant post links so put a spaces in)

In my opinion and many others, you've always outdone Apple. But this is a serious let down. . . .

If any other Samsung lovers are desperate for this too please comment, help me get their attention and convince them it is a much needed, wanted, and profitable feature!'ve made a facebook post that I'm hoping to share far and wide and gather more samsung users who would like the same.

I'd really love if any Aussies could give me a show of support by commenting and or sharing my Facebook post.

MOD Edit:- Links Removed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)