Nov 24, 2012
Italy
Last edited:

italianquadcore

Nov 24, 2012
Italy
Firmwares

Device overview
Teclast Master T10 is sold with two different device identifiers, E3C5 and E3C6. An user of this tablet can get the device identifier looking at the rear side of the tablet, there is a phrase including the device name, the device ID and the SN (serial number) of the device. An example is "T10 ID:E3C5 SN:XXXXXXXXXXXXXX", in this example the device ID is E3C5.

Firmware overview
Regarding the firmware, each device identifier is classified depending on the country the tablet is sold. So chinese people refer to E3C5 (device E3C5) and E3C6 (device E3C6) firmwares, while people outside China must refer to E3C5_G (device E3C5) and E3C6_G (device E3C6) firmwares - the "_G" (underscore G) suffix should mean "Global".
The difference between E3C5/E3C6 and E3C5_G/E3C6_G firmwares is due to the starting language of Android environment (chinese language for E3C5/E3C6, english language for E3C5_G/E3C6_G) and the additional chinese software (included only in E3C5/E3C6 firmwares).
Starting from year 2018, Teclast is pushing chinese firmwares (E3C5/E3C6) to have the TOS interface (a Phoenix OS-like environment), while for global firmwares (E3C5_G/E3C6_G) Teclast continues to provide with the standard Android environment.

Full Firmwares
Regarding the full firmware file (useful in case of downgrade of firmware or in case OTA doesn't properly work), Teclast provides the firmwares for chinese firmwares (E3C5/E3C6) and not-chinese firmwares (E3C5_G/E3C6_G) in two different official websites.
Chinese people may use the first official Teclast's website (http://www.teclast.com/tools/pad/pad.php?t=p) and input their own device identifier (E3C5 or E3C6) to get a list of available firmwares.
People outside China may use the second official Teclast's website (http://www.teclast.com/en/firmware/) and input their own device identifier (E3C5 or E3C6) to get a list of available firmwares.
For all firmwares not included in above-mentioned websites, users should ask to Teclast the full files for firmwares (providing the serial number of the device if requested), usually Teclast will provide you with a download link to a cloud service.

OTA Firmwares
Regarding the OTA firmware file (to be used only to update from the current firmware), the things become simpler. Teclast uses a method to get the internet address in order to download the single .ZIP file for upgrading the firmware. Teclast OTA app, included in all T10 units (E3C5,E3C6,E3C5_G,E3C6_G), search for the current firmware id (E3C5,E3C6,E3C5_G,E3C6_G). To get the proper file it computes:
ota.teclast.com/T10_[firmware_id]/update/
where [firmware_id] is the current firmware ID (E3C5, E3C6, E3C5_G, E3C6_G).
Inside the folder there is a file named "update.xml" used by Teclast OTA app in order to know the correct file to use to update the firmware.
So, summarizing all this matter, we have the following internet addresses :
E3C5 - http://ota.teclast.com/t10_e3c5/update/
E3C6 - http://ota.teclast.com/t10_e3c6/update/
E3C5_G - http://ota.teclast.com/t10_e3c5_g/update/
E3C6_G - http://ota.teclast.com/t10_e3c6_g/update/

Other Download sources
All Teclast users may download the firmware files also from NeedRom website (http://www.needrom.com/download/teclast-t10-e3c5/), but the files are mixed, so we have to search for the correct firmware number (in this website there is only the difference between E3C5 and E3C6 devices, not the classification about chinese or not-chinese firmwares).
Another source for downloading firmware files (both full and OTA files) is listed in post #437 of this thread.

Firmware changelogs
E3C5 - here
E3C6 - here
E3C5_G - here
E3C6_G - here

Last edited:

italianquadcore

Nov 24, 2012
Italy
E3C5 - FIRMWARE CHANGELOG

TOS_V2.02_20180503

1, the task bar shows the speed of the network;
2, modify part of the system icon;
3, calendar clock dynamic display date, time, week;
4, set the interface layout changes;
5, security center function update;
6, add a key to clear the background function;
7, update Google suite;

OTA - update 09
1. Added task bar to display network speed.
2. Optimization System ICON.
3. Calendar ICON added dynamic display date.
4. Optimize Settings app layout.
5. Update Security Center app.
6. Added "one-click cleanup" background application.
7. Update Google Suite.

TOS V2.01_20180227

The first version of the external release;

OTA - update 08
Update information (08) 1, update Taipower TOS system.
First, Taipower TOS new features:
1, the use of a menu design, the interface is more refined and beautiful, run more smoothly;
2, a unique desktop mode, seamlessly with the tablet mode to switch;
3, wallpaper blur degree can be adjusted, the icon shows clearer;
4, APP can be windowed, multi-tasking operation more efficient;
5, the file manager supports global search, decompression, LAN access and so on.
Second, upgrade considerations:
1. After the OTA is upgraded to the TOS system, it can no longer be returned to the original system through the OTA upgrade, but the OTA can still be upgraded to the subsequent TOS version.
2, for the return of the original system, brush brush can be used way to brush machine. Specific steps: download the corresponding ID firmware in the official website of Taiwan Power Company, brushing machine can be based on the tutorial included.
3, the use of brush brush brush the opportunity to empty all the data plate, before operation, please back up important data.

V1.35_20180224 (android7.0)

1, modify the "Sina microdisk" client to open the black screen problem;
2, modify some of the Chinese parkour game running Huaping problem;
3, modify the "Wilderness Action" part of the game shade and characters screen will appear Huaping problem;
4, QQ front camera to modify the use of small video or camera direction;
5, optimizing the stability of life;

OTA - update 07
1. Solve Sina micro-client login black screen after the problem.
2. Solve part of the parkour game running probabilistic Huaping problem.
3. Solve the shades of the wilderness action game and character interface Huaping problem.
4. QQ front camera to solve the problem of using a small video or camera upside down.
5. Optimize life stability.

V1.32_20171220 (android7.0)

1, optimize the touch effect, enhance the compatibility of the firmware on the TP;
2, increase the virtual taskbar hidden function;

OTA - update 07
1. Optimize the touch effect.
2. Increase the virtual taskbar hidden features.

V1.31_20171207 (android7.0)

1, optimize the touch effect with third-party applications;
2, to enhance system stability and compatibility;

OTA - update 06
1. Optimize the touch effect.

V1.28_20171120 (android7.0)

1, optimize WIFI function when the machine sleep connection strategy to enhance the life of the tablet;
2, optimize the automatic brightness adjustment function to enhance the screen display;
3, join the WIFI network for data exchange upload or download real-time speed display ;

OTA - update 05
1. Optimize WIFI working mechanism and improve the battery life.
2. System notification bar added real-time speed display.
3. Optimize the effect of automatic brightness adjustment.
4. Improve the front camera settings.

V1.24_20171011 (android7.0)

1, optimize the touch effect;
2, optimize the system application lock function;
3, optimize the file manager to play music function;
4, optimize the automatic brightness function;

OTA - update 04
1. Optimize the effect of light-sensitive brightness adjustement.
2. Optimize the application lock function.
3. Optimize lock screen wallpaper.
4. Improve system stability.

V1.23_20170921 (android7.0) - builtin firmware

1, optimize the direction of the QQ video chat;
2, optimize the settings screen saver function experience;
3, optimize and enhance TP compatibility;

OTA - update 03
1. Optimize the direction of the QQ video call screen.
2. To solve the standby screensaver error BUG.

V1.20_20170831 (android7.0)

1, optimize the brightness adjustment function;
2, to optimize system fluency and compatibility;

OTA - update 02
1. Optimize the function of automatically adjusting the brightness.

V1.19_20170825 (android7.0)

1, update the system built-in apps;
2, to optimize the machine in the state of the charge and discharge mechanism;
3, to optimize system stability;

OTA - update 01
1. Update the gallery.
2. Optimize system stability.

T10 (E3C5) - Android7.0-V1.16: the first version of the firmware release.

==================================================================================

Note : first part of the changelog has been translated via Google Translator from chinese language (source is Teclast website).
OTA changelog is what is showned by Teclast's TeclastOTA application when an upgrade is found.

Last edited:
Reactions: YuriRM

italianquadcore

Nov 24, 2012
Italy
E3C6 - FIRMWARE CHANGELOG

TOS V2.05_20180523 (android7.0)

1. the task bar shows the speed of the network;
2. modify part of the system icon;
3. calendar clock dynamic display date. time. week;
4. set the interface layout repair;
5. security center function update;
6. add a key to clear the background function;

OTA - update 05
1. Added task bar to display network speed.
2. Optimization System ICON.
3. Calendar ICON added dynamic display date.
4. Optimize Settings app layout.
5. Update Security Center app.
6. Added "one-click cleanup" background application.

TOS V2.04_20180409

1. update the Google framework and repair the Play service can not update the problem;

OTA - update 04
1.Update Google Suite to Resolve Issues with Google Services Unable to Update.

TOS V2.02_20180320

1. Optimize the burning of WLAN MAC address and Bluetooth address;

OTA - update 03
1.Update WIFI MAC Patch.

TOS V2.01_20180305

1. modify the Sina micro-disk client to open a black screen problem;
2. modify part of the Chinese parkour game will have Huaping problems;
3. modify the wilderness action game shade part and the character interface will appear Huaping problems;
4. modify the QQ front The camera uses a small video or camera direction;
5. optimize the stability of life;

OTA - update 02
1.Solve Sina micro-client login black screen after the problem.
2.Solve part of the parkour game running probabilistic Huaping problem.
3.Solve the shades of the wilderness action game and character interface Huaping problem.
4.QQ front camera to solve the problem of using a small video or camera upside down.
5.Optimize life stability.

V1.02_20180224 (Android7.0)

1. modify the "Sina micro disk" client to open a black screen problem;
2. modify part of the Chinese parkour game will have Huaping problems;
3. modify the "Wildness Action" game shade part and character interface will appear Huaping problems;
4. Modify QQ front camera to use small video or direction when taking pictures;
5. optimize the stability of life;

OTA
Not available via OTA.

TOS V2.00_20171221

The first version is released externally;

OTA - update 01
1. Update Teclast TOS system.

V1.00_20171214 (Android7.0)

First release.

==================================================================================

Note : first part of the changelog has been translated via Google Translator from chinese language (source is Teclast website).
OTA changelog is what is showned by Teclast's TeclastOTA application when an upgrade is found.

Last edited:

italianquadcore

Nov 24, 2012
Italy
E3C5_G - FIRMWARE CHANGELOG

V1.05_20180306

OTA - update 04
3.Solve the shades of the wilderness action game and character interface Huaping problem.
4.QQ front camera to solve the problem of using a small video or camera upside down.

V1.03_20171127

OTA - update 03
1.Optimize WIFI working mechanism and improve the battery life.
2.System notification bar added real-time speed display.
3.Optimize the effect of automatic brightness adjustment.
4.Improve the front camera camera camera settings.

V1.02_20171016

OTA - update 02
1.Optimize the effect of light-sensitive brightness adjustment.
2.Optimize lock screen wallpaper.
3.Improve system stability.

V1.01_20170914

OTA - update 01
1.Improve the fingerprint system in the English system to display the Chinese language.

V1.00_20170831

First release.

Note : Descriptions are only for OTA updates. Dates are retrieved from .ZIP file.

Last edited:

italianquadcore

Nov 24, 2012
Italy
E3C6_G - FIRMWARE CHANGELOG

V1.01_20180307

OTA - update 01

V1.00_20171220

First release.

Note : Descriptions are only for OTA updates. Dates are retrieved from .ZIP file.

Last edited:

MedriVia

Dec 20, 2017
Cimahi, Indonesia
Thanks, @italianquadcore for making this thread. I really appreciate it. :)

I've just purchased one last week. Still waiting for the shipment from China, and since many people have already complained about its malfunction everywhere (review websites, comments, videos, etc.) I knew I had to prepare to overcome those problems too.

I'll help you out when I get some new information. As for now, I'm still figuring out how to use this forum.... :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: italianquadcore

Tyanders1987

Dec 19, 2017
I have been experiencing some issues with my tablet. I have contacted Teclast via Facebook Messenger to see if they can resolve this issue. I purchased it from GeekBuying.com and they have yet to respond to any of my emails I have sent over the last few days. My issue: constant force closures. Once it starts, it won't stop until I reboot the tablet, and that only sometimes cures the issue. and when I say cure, I mean it works for another 5 minutes before it starts to crap out again. My issue seems to be a unique one since I have not seen any similar posts or complaints regarding this happening. Might be worthwhile to input what issue you are experiencing in this thread (if it is not already been mentioned), just so we can all be on the lookout for known bugs / issues. I started with v1.02, then OTA to v1.03 immediately after I first booted the tablet. I was immediately having issues, so I hopped on XDA and saw that I could flash other versions, one for the 'Chinese' (E3C5) and one for 'Global' (E3C5_G). No matter the version, I still have the same issue. Also, is anyone having NO issues at all with their tablet? (unfortunately for us, if you are not then you are probably not in this thread!)

italianquadcore

Nov 24, 2012
Italy
I have been experiencing some issues with my tablet. I have contacted Teclast via Facebook Messenger to see if they can resolve this issue. I purchased it from GeekBuying.com and they have yet to respond to any of my emails I have sent over the last few days. My issue: constant force closures. Once it starts, it won't stop until I reboot the tablet, and that only sometimes cures the issue. and when I say cure, I mean it works for another 5 minutes before it starts to crap out again. My issue seems to be a unique one since I have not seen any similar posts or complaints regarding this happening. Might be worthwhile to input what issue you are experiencing in this thread (if it is not already been mentioned), just so we can all be on the lookout for known bugs / issues. I started with v1.02, then OTA to v1.03 immediately after I first booted the tablet. I was immediately having issues, so I hopped on XDA and saw that I could flash other versions, one for the 'Chinese' (E3C5) and one for 'Global' (E3C5_G). No matter the version, I still have the same issue. Also, is anyone having NO issues at all with their tablet? (unfortunately for us, if you are not then you are probably not in this thread!)

It is possible that you have serious problem either in RAM memory modules or in eMMC storage.
Try this:
1) install app SD Insight (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.humanlogic.sdi&hl=it), open it, select "MMC Card" in dropbox, I have this:

Manufacturer = Hynix
Model : HCG8e
Size : 64 GB
Manufacturer Date : Aug 2016

What do you have?
2) Install the following 3 apps and try to run a benchmark for each app, just to see if eMMC or RAM are defective or not. Do they properly work? Do they run benchmarks without problems?

SD Card Test (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pzolee.sdcardtester)
A1 SD Bench (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.a1dev.sdbench)
Androbench (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromeda.androbench2)

3) Have you installed an external MicroSD? Eventually remove it.

Tyanders1987

Dec 19, 2017
It is possible that you have serious problem either in RAM memory modules or in eMMC storage.
Try this:
1) install app SD Insight (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.humanlogic.sdi&hl=it), open it, select "MMC Card" in dropbox, I have this:

Manufacturer = Hynix
Model : HCG8e
Size : 64 GB
Manufacturer Date : Aug 2016

What do you have?
2) Install the following 3 apps and try to run a benchmark for each app, just to see if eMMC or RAM are defective or not. Do they properly work? Do they run benchmarks without problems?

SD Card Test (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pzolee.sdcardtester)
A1 SD Bench (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.a1dev.sdbench)
Androbench (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromeda.androbench2)

3) Have you installed an external MicroSD? Eventually remove it.

Thanks for the help! However, once the crashes start i cannot open an app again until i factory reset (reboots doesn't even cure it).. then by the time i have anything installed i get the crashes again. Im just going to assume its hardware and have already contacted GeekBuying.com about a refund / replacement. Of course they are taking their sweet sweet time. So far the response has been "You can factory reset to solve the issue'.. lol. Think i just want a refund and then to purchase from GearBest.com

MedriVia

Dec 20, 2017
Cimahi, Indonesia
Expected mine to arrive tomorrow. Luckily, that's before Christmas Eve (since in my country there won't be any shipping activity on holiday). :D

By the way, is there anyone here who officially got a global firmware in packaging? I've seen some people do the unboxing and have confirmed no Chinese apps (except Teclast ones) at first light. Just my curiousity.

italianquadcore

Nov 24, 2012
Italy
Expected mine to arrive tomorrow. Luckily, that's before Christmas Eve (since in my country there won't be any shipping activity on holiday). :D

By the way, is there anyone here who officially got a global firmware in packaging? I've seen some people do the unboxing and have confirmed no Chinese apps (except Teclast ones) at first light. Just my curiousity.

When I received the tablet, inside there was firmware v1.23, with only the 3 Teclast apps (TeclastOTA, Teclast Manager and AppLock). After upgrading to v1.31, I faced some issues with touchscreen due to ghost touch. I reverted back to v1.28 using NeedRom full firmware file, and I discovered that not only there were the 3 above-mentioned apps, but there were other 5 chinese apps that I simply removed using the following adb commands:

adb uninstall com.sohu.tv
adb uninstall com.UCMobile
adb uninstall cn.ninegame.gamemanager
adb uninstall com.pp.assistant
adb uninstall cn.kuwo.kwmusichd

These 5 chinese apps are located in folder /system/preinstall - so we can eventually reinstall them if we need them.

MedriVia

Dec 20, 2017
Cimahi, Indonesia
When I received the tablet, inside there was firmware v1.23, with only the 3 Teclast apps (TeclastOTA, Teclast Manager and AppLock). After upgrading to v1.31, I faced some issues with touchscreen due to ghost touch. I reverted back to v1.28 using NeedRom full firmware file, and I discovered that not only there were the 3 above-mentioned apps, but there were other 5 chinese apps that I simply removed using the following adb commands:

adb uninstall com.sohu.tv
adb uninstall com.UCMobile
adb uninstall cn.ninegame.gamemanager
adb uninstall com.pp.assistant
adb uninstall cn.kuwo.kwmusichd

These 5 chinese apps are located in folder /system/preinstall - so we can eventually reinstall them if we need them.

So..., those apps were not depending on which firmware it had back on, right? Ah, I forgot to mention those ones I mentioned also had English interface (including settings) initially.

Btw, why did you change back to v1.28 instead of v1.03(G)? Is something wrong with the latter even the fact that it's much bloatless? :confused:

Speaking of adb, I did use that tool intensely through Windows cmd (don't know how to use it directly). It truly comes in handy when trying to remove lots of bloatware on my budget phone (which is... Samsung), but then I realized it only removed files from user data, not the apk itself. So, when I did a factory reset once, those bloatware apps came back to life. Since knowing the fact, I've never touched that tool again (as it also has been rooted, anyway).

italianquadcore

Nov 24, 2012
Italy
So..., those apps were not depending on which firmware it had back on, right? Ah, I forgot to mention those ones I mentioned also had English interface (including settings) initially.

Btw, why did you change back to v1.28 instead of v1.03(G)? Is something wrong with the latter even the fact that it's much bloatless? :confused:

Speaking of adb, I did use that tool intensely through Windows cmd (don't know how to use it directly). It truly comes in handy when trying to remove lots of bloatware on my budget phone (which is... Samsung), but then I realized it only removed files from user data, not the apk itself. So, when I did a factory reset once, those bloatware apps came back to life. Since knowing the fact, I've never touched that tool again (as it also has been rooted, anyway).
V1.28 and other releases come with Chinese language, while v1.03 comes with English language.
I reverted back to v1.28 because there's not an official support for v1.03 and e3c5_g device, this firmware remains in the hands of Teclast technical support, only Teclast itself provides a link of the full .zip firmware. What about the future of e3c5_g series of firmware? Only Teclast knows....
Those 5 apps are really uninstalled, but logically they are installed again after a factory reset because that folder /system/preinstall is used by Android to install Oem software (really a no-sense with stock Android).

MedriVia

Dec 20, 2017
Cimahi, Indonesia
V1.28 and other releases come with Chinese language, while v1.03 comes with English language.
I reverted back to v1.28 because there's not an official support for v1.03 and e3c5_g device, this firmware remains in the hands of Teclast technical support, only Teclast itself provides a link of the full .zip firmware. What about the future of e3c5_g series of firmware? Only Teclast knows....
Those 5 apps are really uninstalled, but logically they are installed again after a factory reset because that folder /system/preinstall is used by Android to install Oem software (really a no-sense with stock Android).

I don't really get how Android operates..., but yeah. As long as they're still in system folder, they will come back again (after factory reset) automatically.

In the meanwhile.... My tablet has just arrived!! XD

---
I just recently switched it on, and when I check the build number on settings..., it turned out to be v1.02(G).

Which means I can't test out today's new update (v1.32) for now. ._.

Attachments

• 20171223_125737.jpg
    20171223_125737.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 570
  • 20171223_131202.jpg
    20171223_131202.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 565
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If you need different updates, I stored everything I found on my FTP:
    ftp://lizzi555.dyndns.org/Android/TeclastT10/
    If asked for user/password ... both: anonymous
    I've created this thread to manage all files and documents at one place which might be helpful for all Teclast T10's users.

Teclast Master T10

Teclast
    Product Page

Firmwares
    Here.

Benchmarks
    Here.

Accessories
    XDA Thread (http://xdaforums.com/general/general/teclast-master-t10-accessories-t3722233/).

Root / TWRP
    XDA Thread (http://xdaforums.com/android/help/root-teclast-master-t10-t3705533/).
    Firmwares

Device overview
    Teclast Master T10 is sold with two different device identifiers, E3C5 and E3C6. An user of this tablet can get the device identifier looking at the rear side of the tablet, there is a phrase including the device name, the device ID and the SN (serial number) of the device. An example is "T10 ID:E3C5 SN:XXXXXXXXXXXXXX", in this example the device ID is E3C5.

Firmware overview
    Regarding the firmware, each device identifier is classified depending on the country the tablet is sold. So chinese people refer to E3C5 (device E3C5) and E3C6 (device E3C6) firmwares, while people outside China must refer to E3C5_G (device E3C5) and E3C6_G (device E3C6) firmwares - the "_G" (underscore G) suffix should mean "Global".
    The difference between E3C5/E3C6 and E3C5_G/E3C6_G firmwares is due to the starting language of Android environment (chinese language for E3C5/E3C6, english language for E3C5_G/E3C6_G) and the additional chinese software (included only in E3C5/E3C6 firmwares).
    Starting from year 2018, Teclast is pushing chinese firmwares (E3C5/E3C6) to have the TOS interface (a Phoenix OS-like environment), while for global firmwares (E3C5_G/E3C6_G) Teclast continues to provide with the standard Android environment.

Full Firmwares
    Regarding the full firmware file (useful in case of downgrade of firmware or in case OTA doesn't properly work), Teclast provides the firmwares for chinese firmwares (E3C5/E3C6) and not-chinese firmwares (E3C5_G/E3C6_G) in two different official websites.
    Chinese people may use the first official Teclast's website (http://www.teclast.com/tools/pad/pad.php?t=p) and input their own device identifier (E3C5 or E3C6) to get a list of available firmwares.
    People outside China may use the second official Teclast's website (http://www.teclast.com/en/firmware/) and input their own device identifier (E3C5 or E3C6) to get a list of available firmwares.
    For all firmwares not included in above-mentioned websites, users should ask to Teclast the full files for firmwares (providing the serial number of the device if requested), usually Teclast will provide you with a download link to a cloud service.

OTA Firmwares
    Regarding the OTA firmware file (to be used only to update from the current firmware), the things become simpler. Teclast uses a method to get the internet address in order to download the single .ZIP file for upgrading the firmware. Teclast OTA app, included in all T10 units (E3C5,E3C6,E3C5_G,E3C6_G), search for the current firmware id (E3C5,E3C6,E3C5_G,E3C6_G). To get the proper file it computes:
    ota.teclast.com/T10_[firmware_id]/update/
    where [firmware_id] is the current firmware ID (E3C5, E3C6, E3C5_G, E3C6_G).
    Inside the folder there is a file named "update.xml" used by Teclast OTA app in order to know the correct file to use to update the firmware.
    So, summarizing all this matter, we have the following internet addresses :
    E3C5 - http://ota.teclast.com/t10_e3c5/update/
    E3C6 - http://ota.teclast.com/t10_e3c6/update/
    E3C5_G - http://ota.teclast.com/t10_e3c5_g/update/
    E3C6_G - http://ota.teclast.com/t10_e3c6_g/update/

Other Download sources
    All Teclast users may download the firmware files also from NeedRom website (http://www.needrom.com/download/teclast-t10-e3c5/), but the files are mixed, so we have to search for the correct firmware number (in this website there is only the difference between E3C5 and E3C6 devices, not the classification about chinese or not-chinese firmwares).
    Another source for downloading firmware files (both full and OTA files) is listed in post #437 of this thread.

Firmware changelogs
    E3C5 - here
    E3C6 - here
    E3C5_G - here
    E3C6_G - here
    I have updated posts #1, #2, #4, #5, #6, #7 of this thread in order to have a clearer situation about T10 devices and all firmwares.
    If there are mistakes, tips or suggestions, please let me know.
    Firmware v1.34 on arrival ( https://translate.googleusercontent...1.html&usg=ALkJrhg0eErqMew7iNdfJF0-tOolvL3fSQ )

========================================================================================

T10 (E3C5 / E3C6) V1.34 native system preemptive experience version

This version of the Taichung Lions Lion tireless efforts to repair the following problems :

1, part of the game compatible / splash screen problem
    (Such as: street basketball, wilderness operations, Temple Run 2 Chinese version, etc. )
    2, some software compatibility issues
    (Sina micro disk black screen, QQ small video, camera direction repair)
    3, touch problem optimization
    4, system optimization