Thanks Meter: 240

By italianquadcore, Senior Member on 20th December 2017, 09:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th July 2019, 05:38 PM |#1301  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by glazos

Having a problem logging to Facebook does anyone else have the same problem?

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

does the old version work with FB ? If so where can i find it ?

I doubt that will work either. I've had the same problem with Facebook unable to connect to "blue service" for several months now. It's because the firmware is obsolete.

Just one year after it came out.

II'll never buy anything from Teclast again. In fact I'm done with off-brand android tablets, period. It's clear that the android ecosystem depends on the OS being kept up to date, and these fly-by-night Chinese manufacturers dont care about building brand loyalty - they seem to lose interest in you once they've taken your money just one time.

Really disappointing that the community has been unable to produce a custom ROM for this device.
The Following User Says Thank You to ralphclark For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ralphclark Ad-Free

13th July 2019, 05:13 PM |#1302  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Facebook version 202-0-0-40-99 and Instagram version 78-0-0-3 work well currently. Really disappointing to there is no support for the device. I didn't know it and I'd buy xiaomi MI pad 4 by paying a bit more if I knew it.

I also sent them an e-mail about the errors one month ago. No reply yet.
13th August 2019, 03:43 PM |#1303  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Teclast has a new tablet out the M30. Everywhere I see it I post that their customer support stops supporting after one month. Its time that they get hit where it hurts the most, sales.
The Following User Says Thank You to ZeMartelo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ZeMartelo Ad-Free
13th August 2019, 04:57 PM |#1304  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeMartelo

Teclast has a new tablet out the M30. Everywhere I see it I post that their customer support stops supporting after one month. Its time that they get hit where it hurts the most, sales.

+1
The Following User Says Thank You to dprimic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dprimic Ad-Free
14th August 2019, 01:05 PM |#1305  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphclark

I doubt that will work either. I've had the same problem with Facebook unable to connect to "blue service" for several months now. It's because the firmware is obsolete.

Just one year after it came out.

II'll never buy anything from Teclast again. In fact I'm done with off-brand android tablets, period. It's clear that the android ecosystem depends on the OS being kept up to date, and these fly-by-night Chinese manufacturers dont care about building brand loyalty - they seem to lose interest in you once they've taken your money just one time.

Really disappointing that the community has been unable to produce a custom ROM for this device.

I am having the same problem.
Now my screen seems to be dying as well, i have two vertical lines in it.
No more Teclast for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
t10, teclast, teclast t10, teclast-master-t10

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)