222 posts
Thanks Meter: 243

By italianquadcore, Senior Member on 20th December 2017, 10:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th January 2020, 04:36 PM |#1321  
Thanks Meter: 180

More
Same here,

I'm on the 1.05 version since 2 years now, and, i really find that the device is performing very well regarding it's age now.
Sometimes I have the deep sleep issue where tje device refuses to wake up and that's all.
15th January 2020, 01:32 AM |#1322  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG_FooT

Yes, first OTA to 1.03 and then again OTA to 1.05. I flashed mine (E3C5) with the Chinese full firmware (v1.35) and it's working like a charm. I only had to change the language settings which was a bit hard. In this thread there is enough info about how to flash full firmware if you want to try that.

We now know that good and bad T10 devices have been send to the market. Many problems with touch screen. But my tablet has been doing it to full satisfaction for 2 years now. I particularly love the screen!

Is it safe to flash Chinese rom to global version? Can I flash it back to global? I don't mine a few Chinese apps as long the whole tablet is stable. Can we also downgrade to earlier version?
Also I've tried both teclast links form the first page and the T10 doesn't seem to be available anymore? Is there other repository I can try to get the full rom?
15th January 2020, 04:56 PM |#1323  
Flag on XDA
Thanks Meter: 50

More
I bricked my Teclast T10 when I was messing around with Android Sytem Webview (the version that comes with the ROM is outdated). I still have access to TWRP recovery but I have no backups. Is there anyway I can flash a standard firmware from TWRP to unbrick my device?
15th January 2020, 07:06 PM |#1324  
Flag Rotterdam area
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuturist

I bricked my Teclast T10 when I was messing around with Android Sytem Webview (the version that comes with the ROM is outdated). I still have access to TWRP recovery but I have no backups. Is there anyway I can flash a standard firmware from TWRP to unbrick my device?

I think the answer is no. You have to start from scratch and flash the full firmware. But that not that difficult
16th January 2020, 10:46 AM |#1325  
Flag on XDA

More
Ok, I flashed the stock firmware and the tablet boots again after bricking it. Now I want to flash TWRP as I have done before (the tablet was rooted before I bricked it) but I get the following message in SP Tool.

" BROM ERROR: S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL ( 5054 )
[ EMI ] Obtain DRAM failed!
[ HINT ] :
Please check your load Matches to your Targer : which is to be downloaded . "

I'm using the same scatter file and recovery.img as I previously used. Why am I now getting this message and more important, how do I fix it?
16th January 2020, 02:39 PM |#1326  
Thanks Meter: 180

More
Download twrp again, your file seems to be corrupt.
16th January 2020, 06:07 PM |#1327  
Flag on XDA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmox_

Download twrp again, your file seems to be corrupt.

I already did, even tried a different version. Unfortunately to no avail.
16th January 2020, 09:42 PM |#1328  
Flag Rotterdam area

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuturist

I already did, even tried a different version. Unfortunately to no avail.

I'm using TWRP 3.1.1 by Jemmini. It's installed on my T10 E3C5. Everything is working including full swipe to confirm for example wiping of cach
16th January 2020, 09:48 PM |#1329  
Flag on XDA

More
Quote:

I'm using TWRP 3.1.1 by Jemmini. It's installed on my T10 E3C5. Everything is working including full swipe to confirm for example wiping of cach

I know this works as I had the same setup before I bricked my Teclast T10. So it's strange I'm now getting this error in SP Flash Tool. Still havent figured out what I'm doing wrong. Is there anything else that needs to be done to be able to flash TWRP to recovery using the custom scatter file and TWRP recovery.img? Perhaps I overlooked something.

[EDIT] More strange stuff. I can flash TWRP using the scatter file from the stock rom. But I can only get into TWRP if I directly boot to recovery after flashing. But there I can not access storage and when I try to reboot to system it hangs again on the boot logo. When I first boot the system after flashing TWRP and then reboot to recovery TWRP is not there and I see a dead Android logo with "no command" text.
25th January 2020, 02:17 PM |#1330  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:

Yes, first OTA to 1.03 and then again OTA to 1.05. I flashed mine (E3C5) with the Chinese full firmware (v1.35) and it's working like a charm. I only had to change the language settings which was a bit hard. In this thread there is enough info about how to flash full firmware if you want to try that.

We now know that good and bad T10 devices have been send to the market. Many problems with touch screen. But my tablet has been doing it to full satisfaction for 2 years now. I particularly love the screen!

How do you install E3C5 Chinese firmware? When I use the chinese-word.exe file from the Chinese firmware package, it only shows the logo briefly and close. The Upgrade Tools.exe from the English package won't load the MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin or the scatter file from the Chinese package (gives error).

Also, just an update to my crappy tablet situation, I've tried updating to 1.03 and 1.05 and the issue remains. I've even tried making a full backup from my good one and flash it to the crappy one and it still craps out after a certain time. Logcat shows alot of error which is along the lines of "read only file system" which is triggered while trying to rename a certain xml file from the data folder or sqlite error in accessing the database in the data folder. It's like permission issue but I don't understand how can it be. I've tried renaming said file and opening and updating the DB using SQLite Editor and it works just fine. I don't understand why it complains. There are no such errors (obviously) in the good tablet. Why is it behaving differently from the good tablet when it's running a virtually identical ROM? Very frustrated at the moment. so I just want to try the Chinese ROM, maybe by some miracle it will work better
25th January 2020, 02:45 PM |#1331  
Flag Rotterdam area

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spectra9

How do you install E3C5 Chinese firmware? When I use the chinese-word.exe file from the Chinese firmware package, it only shows the logo briefly and close. The Upgrade Tools.exe from the English package won't load the MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin or the scatter file from the Chinese package (gives error).

The trick is to change the chinese.exe file to a normal name. For example spflash.exe. Run it as Admin and it should flash without problems. Let us know if it worked!
The Following User Says Thank You to BiG_FooT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BiG_FooT Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
t10, teclast, teclast t10, teclast-master-t10

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)