Post Reply Email Thread
23rd December 2017, 08:31 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 240

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedriVia

I don't really get how Android operates..., but yeah. As long as they're still in system folder, they will come back again (after factory reset) automatically.

In the meanwhile.... My tablet has just arrived!! XD

---
I just recently switched it on, and when I check the build number on settings..., it turned out to be v1.02(G).

Which means I can't test out today's new update (v1.32) for now. ._.

Test the tablet before upgrading it to v1.03, if it works well do not upgrade.
I am surprised to see that you have received the power charger, few users received it. Please post a photo of it, I need to know the manufacturer code.
I forgot to say, if the tablet works well, remove the film with the attached white tape, under it there is the real glass protector. Enjoy it.

23rd December 2017, 09:05 AM |#22  
Flag Cimahi, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by italianquadcore

Test the tablet before upgrading it to v1.03, if it works well do not upgrade.
I am surprised to see that you have received the power charger, few users received it. Please post a photo of it, I need to know the manufacturer code.
I forgot to say, if the tablet works well, remove the film with the attached white tape, under it there is the real glass protector. Enjoy it.

Don't have any idea where the manufacturer code is..., but I've heard that devices bought from GearBest won't be shipped with any power adapter inside the package, which in fact should be there (also, some clients gossiped that it's GB itself who took the adapter). FYI, I bought it through an online store called Jing Dong (Indonesia's branch has another name: JD.ID).

Thanks for the info, @italianquadcore. Actually, I've already bought external screen protector, so I had to replace the internal one. (it's a waste, though...) XD

Update: By the way, how's the new firmware? Have you tried it?
23rd December 2017, 01:09 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Italy

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedriVia

Update: By the way, how's the new firmware? Have you tried it?

No, I prefer to keep v1.28, it is good for me. After the horrible experience of v.1.31 (I wasted so many hours to revert back to v.1.28!!!), I will let other people test the new firmwares.
The only improvement that stimulates my curiosity is the second point of the changelog, that is "Increase the virtual taskbar hidden features". What does it mean? I have no idea. I just wait....
24th December 2017, 07:44 AM |#24  
Flag Cimahi, Indonesia

More
As you all know already that T10 indicatedly has... terrible UX, I've found some tweaks that could give your tablet a little boost.

Avoiding screen stutters
If you encounter the screen stuttering every 2-3 seconds when playing a game (or any other apps), try setting all animation scales to 1x in Developer options (my tablet had those set to 0.5x initially). It makes the gameplay smoother somehow. Before that, I was having fun with some relaxing games which also need reflex, but those periodical stutters were truly ANNOYING. =='

Another tweak: You may also want to try changing the smallest width (also in Developer options) if the game still stutters. The recommended value may vary, but I prefer 800 dp. It could replace your desired value automatically over time, though, but I think that's okay — no need to change it again. Don't forget to restart the app or the system itself if necessary.

If those stutters still happen, then the last resort would be closing all apps in the background and repeat step 2.

Decreasing touch lags
I'm also shocked that T10's touchscreen response time could reach a gap of 70ms (normally Android devices only reach 20-40ms). This app called Touchscreen Repair should reduce touch lags, although the impact is... too small. (only 6-9 ms difference here)

I hope these tips would make your tablet at least... more enjoyable. xD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MedriVia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MedriVia Ad-Free
24th December 2017, 02:14 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Italy

More
Normally I do not face any ghost touch with firmware v1.28, but today morning I've tested this app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...v.nexus7tester), the screen became crazy!!!
This is the video on YouTube that shows all problems related to Ghost Touches with firmware v1.28.
Please test the new firmware v1.32 with the above-mentioned app, in order to check if this nightmare has been solved with new firmware v1.32.
24th December 2017, 02:49 PM |#26  
Flag Cimahi, Indonesia

More
Quote:

Normally I do not face any ghost touch with firmware v1.28, but today morning I've tested this app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...v.nexus7tester), the screen became crazy!!!
This is the video on YouTube that shows all problems related to Ghost Touches with firmware v1.28.
Please test the new firmware v1.32 with the above-mentioned app, in order to check if this nightmare has been solved with new firmware v1.32.

Just checked the video.... You're right, it's still there! And... mine on v1.03(G) is also showing GHOST TOUCHES here!!!

Device compatibility shouldn't be the problem, right? It mentioned specifically for Nexus 7 2013. Let's summon @High-T for this case.
24th December 2017, 03:20 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 211

More
Quote:

The only improvement that stimulates my curiosity is the second point of the changelog, that is "Increase the virtual taskbar hidden features". What does it mean? I have no idea. I just wait....

Here are four hidden Android N features and how to enable them (video)
https://9to5google.com/2016/08/27/he...le-them-video/

Sent from my takee 1 using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YuriRM For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift YuriRM Ad-Free
24th December 2017, 06:53 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 211

More
SourceNet Italia has an excellent series on Teclast Master T10. There are 10 or 12 videos. Is it possible to add to your Media links, please? These are silent.

Teclast Master T10 - Test USB OTG (6 external devices)
Teclast Master T10 - Ghost Touches
Teclast Master T10 - Power Chargers (2nd test)
Teclast Master T10 - Power Chargers
24th December 2017, 10:04 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Italy

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuriRM

SourceNet Italia has an excellent series on Teclast Master T10. There are 10 or 12 videos. Is it possible to add to your Media links, please? These are silent.

Teclast Master T10 - Test USB OTG (6 external devices)
Teclast Master T10 - Ghost Touches
Teclast Master T10 - Power Chargers (2nd test)
Teclast Master T10 - Power Chargers

Whenever tablet played a sound (for example the videos regarding benchmarks and games), I recorded it. For the other videos I preferred the silence, in order to focus on tablet functionalities.
The Following User Says Thank You to italianquadcore For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift italianquadcore Ad-Free
25th December 2017, 08:16 AM |#30  
Flag Cimahi, Indonesia

More
Ghost Touch Tester on Firmware v1.32
After I accidentally deleted a system app (complete with the pre-installed package), things had gone... wrong. So, I finally decided to give that firmware (v1.32) a short try. =_='

The result is... NO. Ghost touches are still there when using the app mentioned by @italianquadcore on several patterns (1, 5, 17, etc.). The UI itself is fine, anyway — no noticeable bug. Still, I also didn't notice any difference compared to v1.03(G), despite being tested for just 10 minutes long (so I might be wrong here). Already put the video inside the attached zip for proof.

My conclusion: Going back to my original place. :')
------------------------------
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20171225_145022.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	256.8 KB
ID:	4369454  
Attached Files
File Type: zip proof.zip - [Click for QR Code] (6.19 MB, 24 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to MedriVia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MedriVia Ad-Free
25th December 2017, 09:59 AM |#31  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 8

More
After good reviews of the latest v1. 32 firmware I performed OTA upgrade from v1. 31 to v1.32.
My tablet had TWRP recovery and it was rooted (Magisk).
Now, after OTA upgrade tablet won't boot to the system. Instead it boots to TWRP recovery.
Any idea how to fix this without factory reset or reinstallation of full ROM v1. 32 and loosing everything?

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
t10, teclast, teclast t10, teclast-master-t10

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)