this tutorial is for those who just want to download latest KDZ for your LG phone, but do not want to upgrade yet, you just want the KDZ file to download to PC.
The update KDZ is new and you can't find it in websites yet.
1. So first you download and install LG Bridge from LG.
2. Connect your phone using USB cable to PC.
3. Start LG Bridge and Select 'Software update' tab, then press 'Software update' button. Agree to terms. If it founds the update, click 'Start' button.
4. Now be quick. While LG Bridge is downloading the KDZ, go to and open C:\Users\'YourUsername'\AppData\Local\LG Electronics\LG Bridge\SWUpgrade\PhoneLog\PhoneSWUpgrade_********. log.
5. So now, then the log is open, you can cancel LG Bridge - if you forget to cancel, it will update your phone automatically.
6. Scroll down the log ant you will see something similar to ( it's my example, your link will be different, but start of it should be the same):
-> 12:58:42: [DLL]OpenURL url = http://lgegdmswdlmv.s.llnwi.net/dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=FW91TPU8C2ILAK600D15GUR/G710EM20h_00_OPEN_EU_OP_1210.kdz&e=1580943521&h=895137c8628fecfb5003b0ec6e35a300
The link is not working for me with download accelerators, but works then paste it in the browser url field and hit Enter.