[TWRP] PORTED TWRP RECOVERY by marees for Ivoomi Me 3 (IVOOMI_Me3_IN04)

Search This thread

yuvarajgta

Nov 11, 2013
Chennai
sites.google.com
I did it but device not rooted, I have a 2 recovery file s both are I tryied not success,

adb reboot bootloader
└ You may get a request to authorize USB debugging on the device, accept it.

Once your device is in bootloader mode, issue the following command to unlock bootloader:
fastboot oem unlock

Press Volume Up button to highlight Yes and press Power button to select it. This will begin bootloader unlocking process, which shouldn’t last more than couple of minutes.

4ranju

Dec 23, 2017
adb reboot bootloader
└ You may get a request to authorize USB debugging on the device, accept it.

Once your device is in bootloader mode, issue the following command to unlock bootloader:
fastboot oem unlock

Press Volume Up button to highlight Yes and press Power button to select it. This will begin bootloader unlocking process, which shouldn’t last more than couple of minutes.
Thanks bro, i rooted ivvomi me3s success fully, thanks for your suggestion, now I am waiting for custom rom,

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

To check whether your device is detected or not by the computer type
adb devices

install google divers if the above command didn't work for you
Thanks bro, i rooted ivvomi me3s success fully, thanks for your all suggestion s ,,

AyamDobhal

May 3, 2017
Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Xiaomi Poco F1
Can you send me a link to download the flashable zip of the stock ROM? I'm going to try to port the lineage OS 15 from Moto c as Moto c has the same chipset and resolution so it'll be easy. I just need a stock room zip which is able to be flashed using TWRP

4ranju

Dec 23, 2017
Thanks bro, i rooted ivvomi me3s success fully, thanks for your suggestion, now I am waiting for custom rom,

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

Thanks bro, i rooted ivvomi me3s success fully, thanks for your all suggestion s ,,
Bro, I flashed my stock ROM, and downloaded another stock ROM now i can't make call,

upamanyoo

Dec 3, 2008
After hooking some time I have installed xposed zip and installer. Greenify, xinternalsd etc modules are working well. With the help of the module Gravitybox I have customised my inbuilt OS of me3 to a sufficient level to get most i desired. I have around 8-9 hrs screentime. Standby time is about one and half to 2 days. All these happens because of you Mr Yuvarajgta and Marees for your contribution of porting Twrp. Thanks a lot. Any further update about our device will be appreciated.

Last edited:

nitinule

Sep 5, 2012
Bro please give some solution for iVoomi i2 .. Phone is hardnut to crack. I managed to unlock the bootloader. NOw not getting any solution to root the phone
Phone is stuffed with loads of games and spamming system apps

Thanks

nitinule

Sep 5, 2012
I am on Windows 7 and was geting hell difficulties unlocking bootloader of iVoomi i2. Tried all drivers install uninstall install. No Luck.

I just installed Kingroot on PC. and Connected my Phone to PC using Kingroot. No need to Root. (It doesnt work) But it did install all the best drivers for my phone. Then I got the phone in ADB List. then I unlocked the Bootloader

BUt now there is no TWRP for this Phone. Thats the biggest problem. Phone is good but hell lot of junk apps and games in System. Cant uninstall any

Please help me root this phone.

REgards

Top Liked Posts