FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TWRP] PORTED TWRP RECOVERY by marees for Ivoomi Me 3 (IVOOMI_Me3_IN04)

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 8
 
By yuvarajgta, Junior Member on 26th November 2017, 09:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd January 2018, 07:27 PM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyamD15

Can't find any YouTube tutorial for this device

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------


And I don't have any other PC nearby


check out all this video

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+in+windows+10
it will help you out
 
 
3rd January 2018, 09:00 AM |#22  
Senior Member
Flag Srinagar, Uttarakhand
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akorstayblessed

check out all this video

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+in+windows+10
it will help you out

I got it... I just had to install the latest Google USB drivers and it worked... I have installed TWRP and rooted my phone. All I need now is a stable custom room based on Android 7.1 or higher version
The Following User Says Thank You to AyamDobhal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AyamDobhal Ad-Free
21st January 2018, 01:03 PM |#23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hai guys , how to root, ivoomi 3s please tell me
22nd January 2018, 04:11 PM |#24  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ranju

Hai guys , how to root, ivoomi 3s please tell me


send the stock recovery and scatter file for your device let me help you out
22nd January 2018, 05:10 PM |#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I don't know how to send ,, that file,
25th January 2018, 11:21 AM |#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyamD15

I got it... I just had to install the latest Google USB drivers and it worked... I have installed TWRP and rooted my phone. All I need now is a stable custom room based on Android 7.1 or higher version

Bro, tell me the steps how did you rooted.
26th January 2018, 03:11 AM |#27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akorstayblessed

send the stock recovery and scatter file for your device let me help you out

My scatter file, ivoomi_ me_3s_ in08
26th January 2018, 05:14 AM |#28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ranju

My scatter file, ivoomi_ me_3s_ in08



Try this out and let me

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q-...KclDlq2hvBOtM_
27th January 2018, 03:26 AM |#29  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akorstayblessed

Try this out and let me

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q-...KclDlq2hvBOtM_

Please tell me to the details how to done it, I tried many options but I don't know where I'm stuking,

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ranju

Please tell me to the details how to done it, I tried many options but I don't know where I'm stuking,

I tried Google adbdrive, it's working it's detecting device driver, then what I do, I have a Android studio, sp flash tool,

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ranju

Please tell me to the details how to done it, I tried many options but I don't know where I'm stuking,

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------


I tried Google adbdrive, it's working it's detecting device driver, then what I do, I have a Android studio, sp flash tool,

When l trying sp flash tool, l tick scatter file, then put the download and connect the device, there is no change s, that time pc not connected with internet, be coz I don't have a another working device for internet,
27th January 2018, 09:24 AM |#30  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ranju

Please tell me to the details how to done it, I tried many options but I don't know where I'm stuking,

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------


I tried Google adbdrive, it's working it's detecting device driver, then what I do, I have a Android studio, sp flash tool,

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------


When l trying sp flash tool, l tick scatter file, then put the download and connect the device, there is no change s, that time pc not connected with internet, be coz I don't have a another working device for internet,



you don't need internet to flash recovery via SP Flash tool
31st January 2018, 04:31 AM |#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akorstayblessed

you don't need internet to flash recovery via SP Flash tool

Finally I connected the device with mediateck driver, and tick the scatter file and downlod is done, but there is no changes in device and showing device is not rooted,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes