[TWRP] PORTED TWRP RECOVERY by marees for Ivoomi Me 3 (IVOOMI_Me3_IN04)

Search This thread

AyamDobhal

May 3, 2017
Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Xiaomi Poco F1
Reactions: 4ranju

4ranju

Dec 23, 2017
Please tell me to the details how to done it, I tried many options but I don't know where I'm stuking,

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Please tell me to the details how to done it, I tried many options but I don't know where I'm stuking,
I tried Google adbdrive, it's working it's detecting device driver, then what I do, I have a Android studio, sp flash tool,

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

I tried Google adbdrive, it's working it's detecting device driver, then what I do, I have a Android studio, sp flash tool,
When l trying sp flash tool, l tick scatter file, then put the download and connect the device, there is no change s, that time pc not connected with internet, be coz I don't have a another working device for internet,

Akorstayblessed

May 8, 2014

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

When l trying sp flash tool, l tick scatter file, then put the download and connect the device, there is no change s, that time pc not connected with internet, be coz I don't have a another working device for internet,

you don't need internet to flash recovery via SP Flash tool

Akorstayblessed

May 8, 2014
Finally I connected the device with MediaTek driver, and tick the scatter file and download is done, but there is no changes in device and showing device is not rooted,

After flashing the recovery via SP Flash you need to download SuperSU then boot into recovery mode with this combo button Press Power plus up volume button together switch off the device before pressing the combo button to boot you into the recovery mode then flash the recovery

Await your feedback to know if they recovery work fine and you have rooted your device

4ranju

Dec 23, 2017
After flashing the recovery via SP Flash you need to download SuperSU then boot into recovery mode with this combo button Press Power plus up volume button together switch off the device before pressing the combo button to boot you into the recovery mode then flash the recovery

Await your feedback to know if they recovery work fine and you have rooted your device
I tray that one, the combo button with recovery there is no flash recovery options showing.
There is options,
reboot system,
Reboot Bootloader
Update from adb
Update from SD card
Wipe cach
And something ext...
Power of,

Akorstayblessed

May 8, 2014
I tray that one, the combo button with recovery there is no flash recovery options showing.
There is options,
reboot system,
Reboot Bootloader
Update from adb
Update from SD card
Wipe cach
And something ext...
Power of,

fLASH IT again USING THIS adb program http://eues.io/I97DpXQb

Download ADB folder and Fastboot driver Installer.
Go to Setting>about Phone>type 7 time Build number > Back>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging And Oem Unlock.
Now Install Correct ADB and fastboot Driver on Your PC
Go to ADB folder then connect your device the to PC Via USB cord
Type Cmd at the top URL bar of your drive C to bring the Command Layout
Then type this command Adb Reboot bootloader
Your Device should *into Fastboot Mode
The recovery you downloaded*(Rename to it to recovery) then move to the adb Folder.
Now type this Command Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
The above command will make ADB flash the Recovery you copied to Adb folder
Now type this Command Fastboot Reboot*to reboot your device to normal Mode

4ranju

Dec 23, 2017

Go to Setting>about Phone>type 7 time Build numberQUOT
ack>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging And Oem Unlock.
The recovery you downloaded*(Rename to it to recovery) then move to the adb Folder.
Now type this Command Fastboot Reboot*to reboot your device to normal Mode[/QUOT.

When I enter adb fastboot device will fall in fastboot mode then I enters adb fastboot flash recovery recovery. Img

then appears adb Commons box waiting for any device.

Akorstayblessed

May 8, 2014

Go to Setting>about Phone>type 7 time Build numberQUOT
ack>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging And Oem Unlock.
Now type this Command Fastboot Reboot*to reboot your device to normal Mode[/QUOT.

When I enter adb fastboot device will fall in fastboot mode then I enters adb fastboot flash recovery recovery. Img

then appears adb Commons box waiting for any device.

To check whether your device is detected or not by the computer type
adb devices

install google divers if the above command didn't work for you

Top Liked Posts