This is kitkat based recovery and has full SELinux support . I don't own this device but ported this recovery on the request of @Kiranveer Singh so device and testing credits goes to him . Test at your own risk . And always have a backup before flashing anything .
Changelog by Master Carliv
Version 3.3 last release (21-apr-2015):
- based on cwm (cwm 184.108.40.206) and added improvements on top.
- bottom virtual navigation keys, to compensate the non-function of swipe in some phones
- many fixes in code;
- cleaned up the source code;
- reset battery stats option;
- wipe all - preflash option;
- removed nvram backup/restore because it can corrupt the bootloader;
- a new advanced backup/restore menu
- separate power and wipe menu
- aroma file manager integration (you can flash the attached AromaFM_installer.zip in recovery, and that will place the aromafm.zip at its place).
- new GUI images, very light (the difference between non-touch modded cwm and this one is only 14 Kb, for 720x1280 resolution)
Some screenshots of Recovery:
Mobile -> copy to sd card and flash using Mobile Uncle Tools / Flashify.
PC -> Use SP Flash to flash it to phone.
@Kiranveer Singh for device and testing
@carliv for his awesome recovery
@carliv for his user friendly guide
@Koush for his amazing CWM recovery
@Napstar for his full touch modules
@bgcngm for his unpack/repack utils
@sk8erwitskil for aromafm menu
If you have Mediatek MTK android and your model is not listed anywhere in xda and if you want a custom recovery use MTK droid tools for windows or click on below links to port a custom recovery for your device.