FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Vernee X with 6Gb Ram and 128Gb rom of 250 Usd

85 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

By marcelo1998, Account currently disabled on 23rd December 2017, 11:20 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Link for buy: <Mod Edit> Sales link removed, thread closed.

25th December 2017, 06:09 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
gearbest account security has been fixed?
26th December 2017, 10:42 AM |#3  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 14

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by allincheung

gearbest account security has been fixed?

Yes

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
6th January 2018, 05:16 AM |#4  
Flag burbank
Thanks Meter: 238

More
just ordered the vernee x and its on its way north america. we will se what device gives me as far as performance for the money. ordere this device for the fact taht iitsa different device hten the offerings here in the USA.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

will there be rom development by XDA community for the device. i saw that there were roms for the other models of vernee. that is why i thought about it. also will there b thread opened up for the vernee x when more people ge their devices from vernee.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

will there be lineage for the device in future.
17th January 2018, 08:05 AM |#5  
Flag burbank
Thanks Meter: 238

More
will there be XDA thread open up for vernee x when the device is in users hands.i also wonder if there will be rom development for vernee x as well.
17th January 2018, 09:53 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
better price and aftersales service from efox site
21st January 2018, 09:13 AM |#7  
Munich
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by myefox.it

better price and aftersales service from efox site

Price was more at efox site and it was a mix of German and English. Bought one from gearbest. Will have it next week.
22nd January 2018, 11:00 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
that will be a bad purchase
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMBO29

Price was more at efox site and it was a mix of German and English. Bought one from gearbest. Will have it next week.

my dear friend, you can check gearbest facebook page, many people said their aftersales service is very bad
22nd January 2018, 11:59 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Cheaper by about $30 but with better chipset which is a Helio P25 and 6GB of RAM.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/DOOG...7a212cf7567dc8

Here is an honest and unbiased review of it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1m43gLcgLM

Watch it full and see that it might be worth your budget. It's a decent phone anyways.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheDarkLord098 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheDarkLord098 Ad-Free
24th January 2018, 01:52 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I got the device today, very good quality and better than the Mars Pro, the downside is the Camera, very awful and blurry. We need a main thread for these new phones Mars Pro / X to find a way to enhance the flaws or collect info about it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FabioC4 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FabioC4 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread