Thanks Meter: 265

By PYCON, Senior Member on 28th February 2018, 09:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st March 2018, 09:42 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
NEW FIRMWARE UPDATE RELEASED TODAY !!!

https://img.xda-cdn.com/QKpdAkYpfuJhWXh7zbb0JlU6bJY=/https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FwyqPF9E.jpg

21st March 2018, 03:36 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I'm waiting for my arrive too, so the 6gb / 128 version is called X Pro? Thank you for your commitment
28th March 2018, 03:59 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Speaker volume is way low on the handset as well as on my Bluetooth headsets than it was before. The 3G/4G is way slow. And when I call someone I can hear them but they can hear themselves swell! This phone is turning into a crap one. We need a rom a good rom please people.
28th March 2018, 06:27 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelevra0222

Speaker volume is way low on the handset as well as on my Bluetooth headsets than it was before. The 3G/4G is way slow. And when I call someone I can hear them but they can hear themselves swell! This phone is turning into a crap one. We need a rom a good rom please people.

Disagree with you in almost all of the issues, because I don't have any headset to compare. My LTE is as good as it was on my old phone 35/9Mbps (LG G3 and LineageOS). Echo tested just now and nothing. Do you have latest ROM? But yes, custom rom would be great, especially because camera app is not that good and not only that. I've heard that google camera 3.2.045 for 1+5 have much better quality, but I can't make it run. If someone has some instruction I'd be really thankful.
3rd April 2018, 09:30 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSKO

Disagree with you in almost all of the issues, because I don't have any headset to compare. My LTE is as good as it was on my old phone 35/9Mbps (LG G3 and LineageOS). Echo tested just now and nothing. Do you have latest ROM? But yes, custom rom would be great, especially because camera app is not that good and not only that. I've heard that google camera 3.2.045 for 1+5 have much better quality, but I can't make it run. If someone has some instruction I'd be really thankful.

I've tried several different versions of Google Camera app, new or old versions. NO WAY. No one is working on the X Pro.

6th April 2018, 12:20 PM |#16  
Flag Billeberga, Sweden

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYCON

NEW FIRMWARE UPDATE RELEASED TODAY !!!

https://img.xda-cdn.com/QKpdAkYpfuJhWXh7zbb0JlU6bJY=/https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FwyqPF9E.jpg

Is it really a new firmware? It looks to me like the same firmware from 2018-01-17 has been re-uploaded on 2018-03-21. At least for the Vernee X 6GB+128GB, as I checked on the vernee website a few minutes ago. Or how do you get hold of the new firmware?
9th April 2018, 08:58 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by loregrassi

Is it really a new firmware? It looks to me like the same firmware from 2018-01-17 has been re-uploaded on 2018-03-21. At least for the Vernee X 6GB+128GB, as I checked on the vernee website a few minutes ago. Or how do you get hold of the new firmware?

Right, it's the same release of 17.01.2018. I didn't update the post 'cause nobody cares of Vernee X here.
9th April 2018, 09:45 AM |#18  
Flag Billeberga, Sweden

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYCON

Right, it's the same release of 17.01.2018. I didn't update the post 'cause nobody cares of Vernee X here.

Thanks! Well, at least I do care
16th April 2018, 12:02 AM |#19  
Flag burbank
Thanks Meter: 236

More
this tings is to cool notot get a rom fo it.any rom will do to get rid of eht lack fo whathe vernee team has given to hte device.they sell devices and move on to hte next one.this is not how ot do business. i will patiently wait ot se any custom roms on this device to test out.
22nd April 2018, 08:51 PM |#20  

More
Miui on vernee x ?
Hi guys,

As you said vernee x is good phone but camera is very bad. Can someone try to flash miui camera on vernee? Or can someone make usable miui software for vernee x?

Thanks
Dino
25th April 2018, 11:58 AM |#21  

More
Hi guys, can someone port miui for vernee x? Or at least xiaomi camera software or google pixle for this phone? Usually im satisfied, great specs, battery 3-4 days..., i would like to improve camera only...

Thanks
Dino
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)