VERNEE X PRO 6/128 GB : Root / Twrp / Firmware / Other

1,296 posts
Thanks Meter: 265

By PYCON, Senior Member on 28th February 2018, 09:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th April 2018, 11:58 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi guys, can someone port miui for vernee x? Or at least xiaomi camera software or google pixle for this phone? Usually im satisfied, great specs, battery 3-4 days..., i would like to improve camera only...

Thanks
Dino

28th April 2018, 07:11 PM |#22  

More
Can anybody fix camera drivers on this phone? Sony imx258 should have better photo. This phone is ok but camera is useless for me...

Ulefone have very similar device, Power 3 and it is having much better photos. I tryed to change drivers but they have samsung camera i think...
29th April 2018, 07:36 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinci

Hi guys,

As you said vernee x is good phone but camera is very bad. Can someone try to flash miui camera on vernee? Or can someone make usable miui software for vernee x?

Thanks
Dino

Its a budget phone so its not going to have the highest quality sensor so I suspect that drivers etc will not have any real effect although if we get oreo then this might be something they address.

Have you tried this? Might work?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...-port-t3707330
The Following User Says Thank You to bazabaza For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bazabaza Ad-Free
30th April 2018, 07:55 AM |#24  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazabaza

Its a budget phone so its not going to have the highest quality sensor so I suspect that drivers etc will not have any real effect although if we get oreo then this might be something they address.

Have you tried this? Might work?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...-port-t3707330

Thanks for the info, good news camera is installed, but crashed. Then i enabled all features in camera settings and it works i think it can be more improved with better drivers, lib files from xiaomi, because they have much better camera development but its ok, little bit better... Thanks once more
30th April 2018, 08:27 PM |#25  

More
I dont normally mess with wallpapers etc. But Ive just noticed I dont seem to be able to use live wallpapers. Any solutions?
2nd May 2018, 08:14 PM |#26  

More
no live wallpaper picker installed. Installed the 7.1 version but crashes....which explains why it was not there in the first place! Obviously incomplete rom, but not a deal breaker at this point.
3rd May 2018, 09:44 AM |#27  
OP Senior Member

More
Some news regarding stock rom / custom rom ???
3rd May 2018, 12:05 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 753

More
I wish they'd pay a little more attention to the user in the end.
A few software updates, especially for the camera would have been nice.

The phone has excellent battery life and really, an excellent screen also, but it's a slow phone and the camera is hopeless except in good light.
4th May 2018, 11:23 AM |#29  
OP Senior Member

More
Someone tried TWRP Recovery for Vernee X Pro ? When in TWRP mode, connecting the phone to PC, MTP mode is working fine ???

16th May 2018, 06:00 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Need help :)
Hello, I just got my Vernee X Pro and I'd like to root it, but I'm not being able to get it done. I've installed TWRP Recovery but I get errors when I try to backup, and I can't find the SuperSU zip file I put in internal storage, it's just not visible!

During my trials the phone restored to factory format

I can't seem to get the root done, and rooting via computer doesn't work either.

Can someone please explain to me the step by step procedure to root it?

Thanks
Silvia
16th May 2018, 06:06 PM |#31  

More
have you enabled OEM unlocking?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)