FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Vuzix M300 and M3000 smart glasses

96 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By mesang, Member on 29th January 2016, 01:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

I haven't seen much on these forums about the smart glasses like the Vuzix M100 and the Epson Moverio BT-200. Are there just not that many people are developing for these new products or am I in the wrong forums here? I have been developing for these smart glasses for a while now and have to say that it's promising stuff. Especially the new Vuzix M300 and M3000 smart glasses are interesting stuff. Is it an idea to make a specific part of the forum where developers can discuss smart glasses and help eachother out?
The Following User Says Thank You to mesang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mesang Ad-Free

25th September 2018, 03:37 AM |#2  
Flag Op-Town
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesang

Hi,

I haven't seen much on these forums about the smart glasses like the Vuzix M100 and the Epson Moverio BT-200. Are there just not that many people are developing for these new products or am I in the wrong forums here? I have been developing for these smart glasses for a while now and have to say that it's promising stuff. Especially the new Vuzix M300 and M3000 smart glasses are interesting stuff. Is it an idea to make a specific part of the forum where developers can discuss smart glasses and help each other out?

I agree, with release ofm Blade 3000 developer kits starting to arrive. XDA should release dedicated Official Forums!!
24th January 2019, 08:04 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by momulah

I agree, with release ofm Blade 3000 developer kits starting to arrive. XDA should release dedicated Official Forums!!

quite a grave you dug up lol

I started a Discord channel for Vuzix developers. The permanent invitation code is YZQZSB3

Vuzix Blade is quite a PITA to develop because of its use of touchpad. Let's gather around the curious minds in AR and collectivisize~
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)