0%
square with fllat and square screen

1 Vote(s)
100.00%

why does everyone want curved round phones

436 posts
Thanks Meter: 137

Post Reply Email Thread
i hate this year old new trend and it seems i am literally the only one in the world who hates it, finally samsung releases a design that i like the note 10+ and instantly reviewers complain about it being uncomfortable to hold it feels amazing to hold the only issue i have is that the BUTTONS are digging into my hand which has nothing to do with the shape, am i alone with finding these phones as comfortable as ever to hold, why do people love edge displays, it distorts the image it just looks ugly all around for me, not to mention it being impossible to use and just causes and endless amount of smudge as your palm is always there, only reason people can dislike edge displays is because it's not practical but they agree it's still good looking, i can't stand edgedisplays because it's ugly not just because it's not practical, why am i alone with this, every new phone that releases is another generic galaxy s7 edge/iphone i just can't stand it but it seems this is what people like i mean the galaxy fold is curved on one side because it can't be curved on the other why couldn't they just make it flat on all sides? they insisted on it so much that it now looks ridiculous , sony has been the only brand for me since 2012 with the xperia z at which point i fell in love because they are literally the only brand that doesn't make phones looking like eggs but then they released the xz2 and suddenly they lost me completely until they released the xperia 1 and they won me back, but then it had to have a curved back with curved screencorners, now they release the xperia 5 still curved displaycorners but finally a flat back, it won't last because people don't want phones looking like that they want eggs so sony will follow that trend eventually they will never remake the xperia xz1 for example which is the best looking phone of all time, i bought every single xperia z model because i knew that design wouldn't last they are pretty much collectibles to me, so i wanted to post this thread to start a discussion on this as it seems i am pretty much alone with feeling like this i have not found a single thread anywhere that brings up this discussion, even if i own the 10+ i find myself wanting to go back to my xperia xz1 because it's simply better looking it fits me better even though the note 10+ is by far the best looking phone on the market now next to the xperia 5

8th September 2019, 04:25 PM |#2  
Flag Cosmos
Thanks Meter: 2,026

More
Because it's zzcool! 😁😎
9th September 2019, 07:31 PM |#3  
RC-RT Committee Lead / Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator - "Si vis pacem, para bellum"
Thanks Meter: 57,159

Donate to Me
More
I like my phones, like I like my women: BIG, THIC, with lots of CURVES.

Wait Wat?!?
The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Castle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Frank Castle Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)