FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

GBWhatsApp official post

29 posts
Thanks Meter: 58
 
Post Reply Email Thread
4th September 2018, 03:38 PM |#21  
MartinX3's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,068
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinX3

I sometimes get the problem, that I can't receive messages.

If I send messages, they receive it m, but I don't see the receive indicator anymore.

While this happens, I see the "Check for new messages" notification.

I get this bug since several gbwhatsapp versions.

I fixed it.
 
 
4th September 2018, 06:58 PM |#22  
Senior Member
Flag Cluj-Napoca
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
So, do not tell us how...
5th September 2018, 08:28 AM |#23  
MartinX3's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,068
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marselcj

So, do not tell us how...

Activate second ticks in privacy mode.
It is mentioned in the FAQ.
The Following User Says Thank You to MartinX3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MartinX3 Ad-Free
6th September 2018, 10:09 PM |#24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
GBWhatsApp 6.55,message notifications don't come up. Call notification doesn't show. I can get tons of calls and messages with my phone in my hand and won't even know until open the app. I realized Android systems kills the app's background processes after some time if it's minimized. I set battery preferences to "do not optimize",still no joy. It still kills it and messages and calls fail to notify.
6th September 2018, 11:10 PM |#25  
MartinX3's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,068
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonstorm

GBWhatsApp 6.55,message notifications don't come up. Call notification doesn't show. I can get tons of calls and messages with my phone in my hand and won't even know until open the app. I realized Android systems kills the app's background processes after some time if it's minimized. I set battery preferences to "do not optimize",still no joy. It still kills it and messages and calls fail to notify.

Sounds like WhatsApp didn't register into gcm or android notification system.
7th September 2018, 12:11 PM |#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
could you guys add the adaptive launcher icon?
8th September 2018, 03:31 PM |#27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinX3

Sounds like WhatsApp didn't register into gcm or android notification system.

Any way to fix that? I need my messages and calls in real time. I never had this problem with GBWhatsApp on my other phones but started experiencing this on Android 8.1.0.
8th September 2018, 08:30 PM |#28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonstorm

Any way to fix that? I need my messages and calls in real time. I never had this problem with GBWhatsApp on my other phones but started experiencing this on Android 8.1.0.

I'm using gbwhatsapp on 8.1 and it's perfect so I don't think it's an 8.1 issue
9th September 2018, 02:29 PM |#29  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Hi OP, on my cellphone data provider I do not use my mobile data to use WhatsApp. Do you think with your app, will consume data? Thx!
10th September 2018, 07:08 AM |#30  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Hey guys,

Do you also have the problem when you want to send a picture and you put a emoji on the text field, that whatsapp is force closing?
10th September 2018, 02:04 PM |#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanee123

I'm using gbwhatsapp on 8.1 and it's perfect so I don't think it's an 8.1 issue

I wonder what it is then cos I downloaded GBWhatsApp 6.55 from gbmods.co. Anyone with same issue of not receiving messages and calls except when they open the app?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes