The information in this thread is very very helpful. The YouTube video I cite in my previous response is a MUST view - as that will provide ample guidance to unbrick your Wink Relay.
That said, I was stuck in an infinite boot loop - and it would load UBOOT over and over again. Through trial and error - this is what I did.
1. While your relay is LOOPING, cover up the Proximity Sensor and press the Top Switch Button.
2. Doing so should bring you to Recovery Mode
3. Wipe the Cache 3 Times
4. Delete and Reset Device 3 Times
5. Reboot device
6. Your Putty screen will start printing a bunch of gibberish.
7. Have the following copied to your clipboard : am start -n com.android.launcher/com.android.launcher2.Launcher
8. While your Putty is updating - keep pasting what is in line 7, and keep pressing Enter on your keyboard.
9. Hopefully, you will get lucky - and the Launch Screen will appear.
10. From there you can follow the rest of the guide in the aforementioned video.