I just rooted BV9800 pro yesterday.
You don't need to SP flash tool or others, just need adb and fastboot.
1. set OEM unlock to allow
2. connect phone to windows
3. use adb to check if connecting. command: adb devices
4. using adb to reboot to bootloader, command: adb reboot bootloader
5. And then the phone will enter fastboot mode ( you could see small string at left bottom corner)
6. use fastboot command to unlock bootloader. command: fastboot flashing unlock
7. If fastboot program is waiting, please check windows device manager, there should be an unknown device, let windows search driver automatically. it needs android interface driver.
8.Using volume up or down to agree unlock.
9. If agree, all data will be disappeared.
10. Install Magisk manger
11. Download stock ROM from blackview forum. it is zip file. Unzip it and copy boot-verified.img to phone.
12. patch boot.img by Magisk manger.
13. Copy patch image file to windows
14. use adb to reboot phone to fastboot mode
15. reflash boot image file. command: fastboot flash boot patched file name (normally, I would put patch image file in the same folder of fastboot)
16. reboot (fastboot reboot) and reinstall Magisk manager
There are many Magisk root steps instruction in internet. You could refer to other steps, they should be clear than mine. I prepared lots of drivers and application. Finally, I only used adb and fastboot to root this phone.
hi if u have back up on your phone could u provide for me link. I had some problems with my loudspeaker and i thought its from the root, or software and i did full format and download. and now it show some watermark and probably is because i l deleted NVRAM.
i download already official version but didn't help ... thank u upfront.
Hi, I'm not rooted (yet) and my BV9800 PRO is having some issues with the loudspeaker, any media like YouTube or Spotify, play audio for a second or two and then just go mute, volume can be high but no audio at all, phone calls last longer but also go mute and have to go back to regular "ear-speaker" to keep listen to the other side. Are this the same problems you refer to? I can't remember if this happened after the OTA update tho. Thank you.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|