Name:	IMG_20190109_123334.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	4683150  
20th January 2019, 05:55 PM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
How about the Z958V1.0.0B28 update?
Has anyone been able to capture the OTA download for the B28 Update? Or does anyone have the files for the B28 update? I have the B27 update but not the B28.
8th April 2019, 09:47 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please j'ai besoin de la rom zte z958
Besoin de la rom zte z958 svp
18th April 2019, 06:37 PM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Help with the update method
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmysofat6864

Has anyone been able to capture the OTA download for the B28 Update? Or does anyone have the files for the B28 update? I have the B27 update but not the B28.

:Rodar los ojos: Hello friend, I see that you updated it this year 2019, could you tell me what method did you use to update? And download the zip. If you could help me with a tutorial, thank you! [email protected]

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMuse13

Thanks for the update bro.
All works, but i hate this notification reminder

:Rodar los ojos: Hello friend, I see that you updated it this year 2019, could you tell me what method did you use to update? And download the zip. If you could help me with a tutorial, thank you! [email protected]
9th October 2019, 05:13 AM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by famewolf

The Android 6.0.1 update is available on mega.nz @ https://mega.nz/#!Og9XkATB!a6q0n84JT...2msYD0PjTmx1ik
The md5sum for the "original" file is 9bf6e75645d59b0f462e81863420dc85.

This link may be slow to download but should not expire. Thanks again to @xboxer75010 for making the file available.

Let me know if someone has issues with the download.

Many thanks for sharing this. However when I try to apply the update it failed:

Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Verifying update package...
E:footer is wrong
E:Signature verification failed
Package corrupt.
Installation aborted.
Reboot in 10 seconds.

Does anyone know whats going on here?
9th October 2019, 05:16 AM |#46  
Thanks Meter: 1,317

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protocold

Package corrupt.
Installation aborted.
Reboot in 10 seconds.

Appears the upload is bad and I no longer have the file locally. hopefully someone else will have it. I'm a few devices past that one now and don't have the files for it.
9th October 2019, 08:22 AM |#47  

More
Can anyone still have this device possibly help to capture the OTA download URL?

seems like there is a way to do it via adb.. I found a link by googling "how to capture OTA update". Seems like posting a link is not allowed here.
11th October 2019, 03:50 AM |#48  

More
Quote:

Appears the upload is bad and I no longer have the file locally. hopefully someone else will have it. I'm a few devices past that one now and don't have the files for it.

I think I might have the b27 update file somewhere on my computer. I'll tell you if I still have it.

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidson999

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

If i find the update file i'll share

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Quote:

Package corrupt.
Installation aborted.
Reboot in 10 seconds.

Did you unzip the file because inside the zip theres a file called update.zip and thats the one you put on the sd card not the one with b27usa whatever.

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

Quote:

Can anyone still have this device possibly help to capture the OTA download URL?

seems like there is a way to do it via adb.. I found a link by googling "how to capture OTA update". Seems like posting a link is not allowed here.

I still have the phone but unfortuantely I updated using the sd card method with the zip file and I'm on b27. I don't have an att sim either because the imei is invalid.
11th October 2019, 04:40 AM |#49  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmysofat6864

Did you unzip the file because inside the zip theres a file called update.zip and thats the one you put on the sd card not the one with b27usa whatever.

Hey stupid me! THIS IS THE PROBLEM. After unzipping and putting the update.zip onto the root of the sdcard, it works!

The link is still good!.
11th October 2019, 05:52 AM |#50  

More
Quote:

The Android 6.0.1 update is available on mega.nz @ https://mega.nz/#!Og9XkATB!a6q0n84JT...2msYD0PjTmx1ik
The md5sum for the "original" file is 9bf6e75645d59b0f462e81863420dc85.

This link may be slow to download but should not expire. Thanks again to @xboxer75010 for making the file available.

Let me know if someone has issues with the download.

I also have a backup Image from ZTE as well
https://drive.google.com/open?id=15j...BRdRrDxMDq7Zpz

If anyone needs it it also comes with instructions in it. BE SURE TO UNZIP THE AMERICA Z958 SD CARD PACKAGE and inside is an update.zip. Thats the one that you put on the micro sd card. Then follow the instructions and you should be fine.

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidson999

If you still need it then use the link below
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...BRdRrDxMDq7Zpz'

It has the zip and instructions in it. BE SURE TO UNZIP THE FILE FIRST THEN COPY THE update.zip onto the sd card. Then just follow the pdf instructions from there.
11th October 2019, 05:09 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 1,317

Donate to Me
More
Well to be safe I grabbed jimmysofat6864's file, verified the md5sum and uploaded it to mega. I've put the new link into the original post just in case he gets tired of that huge file on his google drive.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)