Asus Memo Pad HD7 - Threads? Root? Roms?

Search This thread

HoR77

Jun 30, 2010
Frankfurt
Hi there,
just ordered my Asus Memo Pad HD7 and I didnt find a single Thread about it, am I just blind or are there none?

I am looking for Custom Roms etc, guess it's just a little early for that, but maybe just rooting works?

Is there a Thread or sub forum for the Memo Pad HD7 ?

Reactions: nightmoonlight

kristakos

Dec 17, 2013
Sofia
OnePlus Nord
Hello guys, i have an bricked memo pad h7, it was on an bootloop so i've tried flashing it, that's whats caused the brick.
So now i'm trying to flash it again to stock but my computer doesn't recognize it anymore and flashtool does nothing when i plug it in, i just get the ''windows doesn't recognize usb device'' message, i installed the VCOMM Drivers of course.
Any idea?
Try with different USB port on your pc.Then force install drivers->right mouse click->update drivers->manually
Before everything find some usb drivers uninstall program to clean the mess.

kristakos

Dec 17, 2013
Sofia
OnePlus Nord
Already did with Usbdeview, Flashtools detects it too but still can flash anything do i need to install everything from 0?
If everything is detectable and drivers installed, you are failing somewhere in flashtool, because you must properly format the Memo flash and then install the new ROM(stock).Take a look in superdragonpt thread for our tablet for instructions.This link is kinda useful.

MemoDude

Jan 13, 2016
If everything is detectable and drivers installed, you are failing somewhere in flashtool, because you must properly format the Memo flash and then install the new ROM(stock).Take a look in superdragonpt thread for our tablet for instructions.This link is kinda useful.
Iv'e tried but when i try to install the CWM recovery i get BROM ERROR: S_DA_SDMMC_WRITE_FAILED (3149)
Any idea now?

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Ok, now i'm not getting that error but im getting this while trying to install the CWM recovery: brom error s_dl_pmt_err_no_space (5069)

Pranshu76

Jan 19, 2016
Hi i need help with my Asus Zenfone 6.I erased my build.prop and i got stuck on a bootloop.I decided to use adb but i did some mistakes in the command promp and now my bootloader is erased.It just shows that there are no commands.

wiziin

May 7, 2016
i am facing the same problem with my asus tablet please help me i hard reset my tablet and it still desame
.. after hardresetting my tablet is saying unfortunately miniappdocking is stopped.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2015
Hi guys, maybe someone here could help.

i use the latest rom from superdragonpt, and my internal memory is full, because of too much games. i installed them on sd, but the android is on internal memory, like you know.

i tried directorybind in different variations but it wont work. its a know issue for asus and this andoridversion i read.

then i installed exposed framework and the xinternalsd module. this is working, all moved apps running fine, till i do a normal restart and the moved apps wont load anymore.

i figured out, if i open exposed framwork and use the "software restart" button, its asking for supersu permission, restarts and the apps are working again.

if i go to exposed framework and use hardware restart it wont work anymore till the next software restart. is that normal thats its always asking for su permission? would it maybe work if supersu get permanent permission, if there is any option?

could somebody help with that or had a better way for this tablet to move apps completly to sd card?

edit: ok, so i had to move the framework and modules from sd to internal, reassign the apps and it is working.

great!

Last edited:

piratalokko

Feb 18, 2022
good night friends, I could not change the initialization of the box, I took the animation, I made the frames (frames) rename it as 00001.jpg a 00241.jpg I made a notepad with the name desc.txt 1080 1920 25 - at the bottom p 0 0 part0 , I selected the part0 and c.txt and compact folder and created a colored file I tried to put it in the folder where the initialization is and I couldn't change it, someone could help me ..my box is a tx3, thanks

boa noite amigos , nao consegui trocar a incializaçao da box , peguei a animação , fiz os frames (quadros) renomeie como 00001.jpg a 00241.jpg fiz um bloco de notas com o nome desc.txt 1080 1920 25 - em baixo p 0 0 part0 , selicionei a pasta part0 e de c.txt e compact e criou um arquivo colorido tentei colocar na pasta onde fica a incicalização e nao consegui trocar , alguem poderia me ajudar ..minha box é uma tx3 , obrigado

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CUSTOM Rom - Beta Stage

Guys Good News !

The very first Custom Recovery (CWM Based), is Now fully functional.

But...... wait.... there's More

Since i got some time today... i Just finish the very first Costum Rom for our TAB :angel:

CWM Flashable, of course.

So i will need some testers, since my time is VERY Limited.
    So PM an message if you have the time to test, and i will reply you back with all instructions and Download links.
    I would like to have at least 2 testers.

Best Regards
    Custom Rom / Recovery RELEASE

I have (FINNALY) made the Thread.

You can now enjoy the FULL Android experience.

Custom ROM and Custom Recovery are now Released.

Official Thread here :

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=46928324#post46928324

(I will finish the OP Tomorow), Still need to add The "Usefull Tips" Section, but i need to sleep, gona work in +- 5 hours ...

Cya:victory:
    RECOVERY ---> DONE !!! :victory:

Just need to test all the functions now, but its looking good so far :)

Big Thanks to shoxxy for some hints, and specialy for our Russian Friends for the Files

Edit:

Recovery is upside down (thats normal in this resolutions), still throwing some errors, but those are not the hardest... Now all i need is time ;)
    t40ZUAI.jpg
    [Howto] Unbrick memopad HD7

HowTo "Unbrick Asus Memo Pad HD7"

Note: The Files and the Knowledge in this tut, are from 4pda.ru , and not from me

Original Thread 4pda: Thread

Many Thanks to: Enriki from 4pda.ru

Note:​

Use The Flashtool only its Show"n in this HowTo, otherwise you risk to Brick your Device

What we need:

Driver : SP Drivers 1.5
    Flashtool: ULK173_20130618_2123_CSC
    Firmware: ME173X_WW_user_4.2.4.06716_20130918

Step 1 : Install The Driver See this Thread

By: kumar abhishek

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Step 2: Unbrick
    Unrar The Flashtool and open the Flash_tool.exe. (1) Klick on Scatter_Loading and choose the "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc" from the "signed_bin" thats inside the Firmware Folder.
    (2) At Flashtool klick Window and choose Write Memory
    oposuutlzpde.png

Next, klick Write Memory, Open Raw and choose the "sro-default-lock-sign.img" file from the "signed_bin" Folder. Memory Settings must be "EMMC"

Before Flashing: Everytime when you klick Button to Flash , the Memopad must OFF and DISCONNECT from the PC. After you klick the write memory Button Connect the Pad to your Pc .Nothing more !!! You dont have to push any Button on the Pad!!!
    The Flash Progress should beginn, when it succesfully Finished A Green Ring is shown.
    yueo5klvuwef.png

89e788xtyjfu.png

4gy6ubintit2.png
    Disconnect The Pad from PC​

Next:
    Klick: Special Format #1 Settings see in the Picture, and Start the Flash Progress shown above !

ve4m8tts172.png

Next:
    Klick: Special Format #2 Settings see in the Picture, and Start the Flash Progress shown above !
    nq5bhah5opp.png

Now The Pad is Unbricked !!! Last Step Install Firmware:

Go to the Flashtool main Screen klick "Scatter_loading" this Time choose the " MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc " from the " ImageME173X " Folder. Its in the Firmware Folder. (See next Picture)

oposuutlzpde.png

Start Flashing with the Download Button, Connect Pad to Pc , When The Green Ring is Shown:

Your MemoPad is Rescued

ps: Sorry for my Bad English, i hope i can somebody help to Unbrick his memopad !!!!!

Greetz Shoxx​

This HowTo is Fast made, because i had No Time at moment !!The Pics would be Changed tommoroe!!!
    you could wait an couple days, as I'm planing to release my ROM during this week, the beta ROM bugs are now fixed. I'm now optimizing the build to be faster and adding some custom scripts

B . Regards