Please help! Stock firmware for Huawei Nova 2i

Search This thread
Apr 24, 2013
Trivandrum
I accidentally deleted the OS of my Huawei Nova 2i and haven't got any backup. Please help me!! :crying:

Use firmware finder for https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teammt.gmanrainy.huaweifirmwarefinder&hl=en_INhuawei app on playstore . Select your device and download the OS.
use another android device to do the above. extract the zip, there you'll be getting update.app copy it to a new folder on sd card and rename that folder to dload.

Vol up + Vol down+ power. :)

Sheeee

Oct 5, 2018
Use firmware finder for https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teammt.gmanrainy.huaweifirmwarefinder&hl=en_INhuawei app on playstore . Select your device and download the OS.
use another android device to do the above. extract the zip, there you'll be getting update.app copy it to a new folder on sd card and rename that folder to dload.

Vol up + Vol down+ power. :)

the update.app is more than 4gb and i can't transfer it to my micro sd card.
am using Huawei nova 2i C636B142

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I accidentally deleted the OS of my Huawei Nova 2i and haven't got any backup. Please help me!! :crying:
    revived phone through rebranding

try to flash Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-AL00 rom now...but dont know how to...put update.app in sdcard...but fail...any idea?

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

try to flash Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-AL00 rom...but dont know how...try it using SDCard but fail...do u have any idea?

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

try to flash using Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-AL00 rom...but dont know how....try using SDCard method but fail..do u have any idea bro?

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

i tried to flash using Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-AL00 rom....but dont know how..using SDCard method and fail...do u have ant idea bro?

Hi guys. Here's what i did to save my phone from being a brick. I have a Nova 2i (RNE-L22C636B142) unlocked bootloader, and Huawei people tells me (via email) that you will have problem updating via SD card no matter how and what ROM you are using. That method is only for locked bootloader and untouched as well. Here's the guide i used. They shared TWRP backups of Nova 2i/Mate 10 Lite/Honor 9i from different regions for you to restore to your phone.

So i did this later:
    1. Get into Fastboot & Rescue mode (vol down+power button and USB cable to PC)
    2. Flash TWRP
    3. Flash a different bootloader (Honor 9i)
    4. Restore Honor 9i's backup (C675)--don't forget to change the device ID into your device's ID
    5. Flashed the camera and sound patch
    6. Restart phone
    Enjoy.
    How to get Stock Firmware Package for Huawei Nova 2i RNE-L22C675 ?? Can't find it any where. I need the Stock Firmware Package for Huawei Nova 2i RNE-L22C675 with EMUI 5.0??

Thank you.

here bro (sorry, I just assumed), here's the link for the aforementioned ROM.