FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Airtel Internet TV

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By maddy_g, Junior Member on 16th November 2017, 10:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello Everyone!!

Just wanted to check if anyone playing around Airtel Internet TV (needless to say it'a based on Android TV).

If yes, from where I can get its Firmware/ROM and its system APKs.

Thanks
12th December 2017, 06:31 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy_g

Hello Everyone!!

Just wanted to check if anyone playing around Airtel Internet TV (needless to say it'a based on Android TV).

Thanks

Any update on this?? the codename for this is ganesa, looking forward to getting this device hacked .....
15th January 2018, 11:29 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaomi4X

Any update on this?? the codename for this is ganesa, looking forward to getting this device hacked .....

I cant find anything in internet except your thread, i wanted to root my airtel internet tv box also, it runs android marshmallow, have you tried finding using the codename ganesa? how did you find the codename ganesa?
24th January 2018, 07:08 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
From browsing system files using File Explorer, how to start tinkering with this device ?

Do we need to contact any specific Devs ?
14th April 2018, 02:22 PM |#5  
Flag Navi Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 75

More
My Airtel DTH subscription just ran out, and I have no intentions of renewing it (do most of my TV watching on the phone via JioTV). Unfortunately, without an active subscription the Airtel Internet TV box locks you out of not just the DTH part, but also the Internet part -- you cannot use it as a simple Android TV device.
So have been searching for ways to root the device and/ or bypass the subscription check. Any ideas? Hoping there is a way to wipe out Airtel customised OS and install a vanilla version of Android TV. Or even an Oreo port if that is possible.
16th May 2018, 05:12 PM |#6  

More
Request to senior members to guide us on rooting android TV
Request to senior members to guide us on rooting airtel TV and possibly on how to port Oreo TV update to this.
22nd June 2018, 08:07 AM |#7  

More
Guys need to work please my subscription is about to end and after that it will turn into a ****ing box.
Without Airtel subscription it's android capabilities aur in accesible.
25th July 2018, 01:20 PM |#8  
Flag New Delhi

More
Can someone please upload the Airtel Movies apk from the internet tv.
You can do it using Es File Explorer. Go to Apps then Backup.
7th August 2018, 10:21 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Check this post. See if you can contribute.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...irtel-t3826462
20th August 2018, 10:35 AM |#10  
Manila

More
Custom ROM / firmware
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy_g

Hello Everyone!!

Thanks

Almost all devices ship with either of the above two categories of firmware, though things don’t end there. Independent developers who like to customize their devices beyond the standard options provided often tend to release the fruits of their labor for the rest to enjoy, in form of custom ROMs. The more open the platform, the more independent development it attracts, a good example of which is the independent custom ROM development for Android.
In case of proprietary firmware such as iOS and Windows Phone 7, there is often little or no room for customization of the operating system itself but regardless of that, developers still tend to release custom ROMs bundled with useful tools and hacks applied to provide functionality beyond the stock features.
3rd September 2018, 03:53 PM |#11  

More
someone pls post airtel internet tv apk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)