FORUMS

Create TWRP using Auto TWRP Porter.

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,
Today I am here with new post.
As you know I am now posting new posts daily.
Many of you have a phone that is less popular and there is no active developer for that device but did you know that there is a way that you can be a developer of your own.
There is team Hovatek that they made up a tool to make TWRP maker tool which you can use to make your own TWRP recovery for your phone and be an engineer of your phone but note that your phone must have common chipset on it like Mediatek, Spreadtrum, etc and your android version must be Android 5,6,7,8,8.1,9 otherwise you need to port it your self.
I am making this post for people like me to help them get a test of Custom recovery.
Thanks, Folk.
I will continue it on Part 2
16th November 2019, 12:49 PM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roktim iH

Hi,

Today i am here with new post.

As you know i am now posting new post daily.

Many of you have phone that is less popular and there is no active developer for that device but did you know that there is a way that you can be a developer of your own.

There is team Hovatek that they made up a tool to make TWRP maker tool which you can use to make your own TWRP recovery for your phone and be a engineer of your phone but note that your phone must have popular chipset on itself like Mediatek,Spreadtrum etc and your android version must be Android 5,6,7,8,8.1,9 otherwise you need to port it your self.

I am making this post for people like me to help them get a test of Custom recovery.

Thanks Folk.

I will continue it on Part 2

Did you just say Mediatek and Spreadtrum are "popular" chipsets?

Lol, no, I don't think so.

Most real developers avoid devices with those processors.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
17th November 2019, 09:19 AM |#3  
Flag Jakarta

More
well I'm so glad to heard about it, mm and maybe I'm so happy about it . well absolutely I can't wait for this one. I'll see you at the next part
23rd May 2020, 09:45 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kushtia

More
Sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinMod

so where is the next part?

Sorry for replying late. But I will make it soon.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)