custom roms for the 10.or G

Search This thread

scottdroolboyswinden

Jan 28, 2015
Mumbai
Xiaomi Poco F1
hey you guys we owners of the 10.or G would really appropriate if ya started building custom roms for the 10.or G 32GB and 64GB.
The phone is really awsome and i think it would out out perform other phones in this catogory. please please please try and port Resurrection remix for this phone it would be crazy good.

thanks in advance if this happens :D

JeelGPatel

Jan 3, 2017
Bharuch, Gujarat, India
Magisk can't be flashed on devices with locked bootloader.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Yeah i know already :)
Just Downloading my firmware extracting boot.img, flashing the firmware and then flashing boot.img (magisk one)
But yeah stuck on QFIL Tool, there are errors in the firmware downloaded, will get back with you
:eek:

Edit :- Can anyone search for a system image (not parts like in qfil tool)

Last edited:
Reactions: Anmol Aniket

JeelGPatel

Jan 3, 2017
Bharuch, Gujarat, India
Another way to install twrp if you have stock ROM , if yes then replace recovery.img in stock ROM with twrp recovery.img then full flash phone . Phone will unlock .

I am also try on another phone , but I have no stock ROM this phone .
Maybe you can try QFIL flashing, I can give you link but wheres the TWRP:eek:
I don't trust that generic one :(

Reactions: Job Joy

dwaipayan774

Oct 15, 2018
Kolkata
You can download TRWP FROM https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11050483647474829650

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

Pls post anyone stock ROM for 10.or G
I've tried this recovery and it doesn't boot, just shows the tenor splash screen and then black screen.

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

Maybe you can try QFIL flashing, I can give you link but wheres the TWRP:eek:
I don't trust that generic one :(
I was able to get magisk root on Tenor G with HQXA and QFIL but was unable to get any Twrp working .Twrpbuilder Twrp doesn't work nor does generic.I ported one myself but it doesn't boot.

deepakuklan

Sep 4, 2011
I've tried this recovery and it doesn't boot, just shows the tenor splash screen and then black screen.

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

I was able to get magisk root on Tenor G with HQXA and QFIL but was unable to get any Twrp working .Twrpbuilder Twrp doesn't work nor does generic.I ported one myself but it doesn't boot.

Please advise your mob number

JeelGPatel

Jan 3, 2017
Bharuch, Gujarat, India

Cant even boot coz the bootloader is still locked..

blaaze274

Dec 29, 2011
kolkata
development for this phone is pretty much dead and buried
tenor has committed harakiri and killed itself by locked bootloader
this should go down in history as the one phone that didnt get cracked

so so much potential
such a waste.

Jul 24, 2016
My stock recovery also doesn't open's up...what to do

in recovery when it shows "no command error".
press power button for a sec. then press vol. up button.
the recovery will start.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

fastboot oem unlock
It probably should work...
This is another device from this company running stock android ....
Also i have seen some guides online referring to same guide
I apologise for earlier rudeness ... But i meant to help up there .... there were people wanting to unlock bootloader and so i gave them a way of doing so.... But i should have framed my sentense in a better way... I'll keep that in mind...

One thing i want to ask ..will the generic snapdragon 625 twrp work wiith this device?

yeah i tried "fastboot oem unlock"
doesn't work.
i have sent them email to provide a way of unlocking bootloader and still waiting for reply. i say u all also send them emails so that they would have to provide a way of unlocking bootloader.

Sep 24, 2017
Bangalore
in recovery when it shows "no command error".
press power button for a sec. then press vol. up button.
the recovery will start.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

yeah i tried "fastboot oem unlock"
doesn't work.
i have sent them email to provide a way of unlocking bootloader and still waiting for reply. i say u all also send them emails so that they would have to provide a way of unlocking bootloader.

I did try, they are not ready to give us the way. So giving up is the only option left.:(

Reactions: Delborkhan@xda

dkghdbdhx

Jan 5, 2019
Bootloader unlock in 10 or G

Today bootloader is unlocked in 10 or G, credits for Vishal keswani for making this happen ,compilers needed for 10 or G:laugh:

dkghdbdhx

Jan 5, 2019
Pay Rs333 to Vishal Keswani:)

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

And U will get bootloader unlock files from Him:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey you guys we owners of the 10.or G would really appropriate if ya started building custom roms for the 10.or G 32GB and 64GB.
    The phone is really awsome and i think it would out out perform other phones in this catogory. please please please try and port Resurrection remix for this phone it would be crazy good.

Can we plz get a custom rom for 10 or g as fast it can be ,plz i really beg before u all members.....
    It wasn't so much a matter of whether it was a potential brick or not, it was the fact that you ask someone else to test instead of doing it yourself. Generally, using oem unlock command does not brick a device....but, you aren't exactly right. Running the oem unlock command CAN and HAS bricked devices, they are device specific scenarios though. I have an RCA tablet that is unrecoverable due to using fastboot to unlock bootloader. So, as you said, do your research. I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't already know.

Also, you are aware that even if you tried the command and it unlocked your bootloader, you could easily relock the bootloader, which wouldn't void your warranty unless the manufacturer/carrier was standing right there looking over your shoulder when you unlocked the bootloader?
    fastboot oem unlock
    It probably should work...
    This is another device from this company running stock android ....
    Also i have seen some guides online referring to same guide
    I apologise for earlier rudeness ... But i meant to help up there .... there were people wanting to unlock bootloader and so i gave them a way of doing so.... But i should have framed my sentense in a better way...? I'll keep that in mind...

One thing i want to ask ..will the generic snapdragon 625 twrp work wiith this device?
    Can we get pie build for 10.or.g ... that'd be dope