18 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By z2x, Junior Member on 25th April 2018, 10:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th May 2018, 08:57 AM |#11  
Flag NO SERVICE
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Bro,Can you upload the firmware and tools to google drive or something like? It will be very helpful for dealing with this mediatek replica phone(aus6757_66_m),i got some possible factory test MTK AOSP,but the link expires :(
13th May 2018, 09:14 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Vortex

Bro,Can you upload the firmware and tools to google drive or something like? It will be very helpful for dealing with this mediatek replica phone(aus6757_66_m),i got some possible factory test MTK AOSP,but the link expires :(

It's link GD to multi firmware and tool
17th May 2018, 08:27 AM |#13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsxby

Thank you, but I already have this tool. As I wrote before flashing TWRP we need to unlock the bootloader. While this is not impossible to do. But one of our users on 4pda is going to ask the manufacturer to unlock bootloader. In case of success, I will inform you.
If you want to experiment and flash TWRP with a locked bootloader, I can give you the TWRP I made, but I warn you, it's not safe.

Ok, hope manufacturer will accept to give bootloader unlock procedure
17th May 2018, 08:59 AM |#14  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by z2x

Ok, hope manufacturer will accept to give bootloader unlock procedure

We were unable to contact the manufacturer and the moderators of the official GOME forum do not have this information. At the moment, there are no solutions to this issue.
29th May 2018, 09:47 AM |#15  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by z2x

Hello vsxby,

I was successful in flashing custom ROM that vendor uploaded for me.
So I thing I can flash just the recovery with their tool. I'm not an expert, so I'm just a little affraid to follow a guide to port a TRWP for Gome K1 and try to flash it, since it can brick the phone.
If you want, I can't send you a copy of their tool they sent to me (SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.exe) ...

could you please post here what is the procedure you took to flash the rom. Seller sent me with multi language rom. i want to downgrade the rom to its original one. I used your tools in the windows 10 lap. and also in the windows 7 lap but it was useless. I am going to try the procedure in the windows 8.1 lap. can you tell me exactly how you flash your phone with that tool ?
29th May 2018, 03:03 PM |#16  

More
Hey Bro,

I get my new Gome K1 with Global ROM

but have some issues with my new Gome K1 >> the GPS doesn't work proper for Google Maps / Waze, it doesnt show accurate position most of the time, but it seems work well with "offline GPS" (but offline GPS most of the time not able to find location that I ahead for meeting). Any recommendation/solution?

Thanks in advance
9th June 2018, 08:45 PM |#17  

More
Hi, is there any modem file for this phone ? MDDB....
22nd July 2018, 08:19 AM |#18  

More
original eom (china rom).
Hello every one i buy thise phone and come with multilanguage firmware but i like the origin one, can anyone help me the link of the firmware of origin!!
10th September 2018, 04:59 PM |#19  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsxby

We were unable to contact the manufacturer and the moderators of the official GOME forum do not have this information. At the moment, there are no solutions to this issue.

After some time ... is there any news about his root? I wouldn' t like to change the rom, but just do the root thing would be useful ..... tks
11th September 2018, 06:51 PM |#20  

More
i've disabled the google app in the settings and now the phone is stuck on boot logo... any ideas how to fix this?

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by driska

i've disabled the google app in the settings and now the phone is stuck on boot logo... any ideas how to fix this?

found the answer on 4pda, can't post link.
15th September 2018, 08:22 PM |#21  
Flag Lieksa
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
are you tried fastboot to unlock bootloader? have it unlock code like huawei phones
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)