FORUMS

DZ09 Smartwatch

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By shooterau, Junior Member on 25th July 2015, 08:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Having trouble setting up mms on the DZ09 smartwatch can anyone advise if it has been done.
Thanks for any assistance
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shooterau For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shooterau Ad-Free
1st August 2015, 08:43 AM |#2  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 32

Donate to Me
More
DZ09 Smartwatch, I had knew that many germany people buy it,but other countyies less than . It is strange.
DZ09
20th August 2015, 03:13 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 113

More
I just bought a 25 € on aliexpress are there any mod's to model?
24th August 2015, 01:20 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
DZ09 app
Hi,

I bought a DZ09 and received it last week. I am from the Netherlands...
I like the design and the display is also good. Some functions I will probably never use but in general a nice smartwatch.
I got mine for 28 euros and for that it is not bad.

Only problem is the software for the smartphone. The software you can download by scanning the QR code is Chinese.
Can not get that to work.

I have tried several app but I finally ended up with an app called RWATCH.
That one connects to the smartwatch, you can do all things with sms messages.

One thing is the app crashes to often. That is a pitty so I hope they will increase stability.
Secondly the health control in the smartphone RWATCH app does not seem to work.
Maybe I do something wrong or I just have to wait for an update of the app.

If the app runs it is a good tool.

Hopefully I will find some other software which will run smoothly on the smartphone.

Oh and I have a Samsung Note 4 running Lollipop nowadays.
14th September 2015, 09:09 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 113

More
for me the app downloaded to the barre code work perfectly

lg g3
22nd September 2015, 07:40 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
dvhooren
I know this is a little old, so hopefully you figured it out, but go here http://www.fundo.cc/other/download/FunDoAPP/
that's the qr code site. download the one labeled "BTNotifications Android". that's the one that works with the dz09.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thedarkharlequin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thedarkharlequin Ad-Free
24th October 2015, 05:56 AM |#7  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thank you thedarkharlequin for posting the proper link for us all above. I have had my DZ09 for just over 1 week. I had many issues with the original download wich is provided to you through the QR code located on the watch. After a day of fighting with it crashing all the time I looked to the app store on my SGH-I337M and saw a lot of promising looking apps that were all claiming to do the job. First I tried the BT Notifications like the watch said. Though it was an upgraded version it worked just as well as the first. I then tried other apps that claimed to work with the watch. Same story. Found an app called SmartWear which did the job for the notifications but left all the other capabilities in the dirt. Once I tried the link above I have had all functions and capabilities working 100%
19th November 2015, 04:02 PM |#8  

More
Thanks thedarkharlequin - worked for me too.
The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewJamesB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AndrewJamesB Ad-Free
24th November 2015, 12:42 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarkharlequin

dvhooren
I know this is a little old, so hopefully you figured it out, but go here http://www.fundo.cc/other/download/FunDoAPP/
that's the qr code site. download the one labeled "BTNotifications Android". that's the one that works with the dz09.

Me 3, my DZ09 just arrived to Denmark from China after 6½ weeks of waiting, so plenty of time to bookmark your post, just love it, thank you SO much thedarkharlequin!
BTW couldn't even get the darned bar-code to work (several QR-apps), maybe I turned off to much Google spy on my phone? Anyway the parring works like a charm with this app, only my DZ09 doesn't have the cool watch-faces and animations I've seen on videos so next step is another firmware, just hope my watch isn't a fake one..
25th November 2015, 01:57 PM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seek4

Me 3, my DZ09 just arrived to Denmark from China after 6½ weeks of waiting, so plenty of time to bookmark your post, just love it, thank you SO much thedarkharlequin!
BTW couldn't even get the darned bar-code to work (several QR-apps), maybe I turned off to much Google spy on my phone? Anyway the parring works like a charm with this app, only my DZ09 doesn't have the cool watch-faces and animations I've seen on videos so next step is another firmware, just hope my watch isn't a fake one..

Hi Seek4,

let me know how you get on with the firmware update, im also looking for a way to upgrade
25th November 2015, 05:35 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I'm looking for a software update too due to ten fact that it holds an interface different than te original one which seems to be a Gear S but no success could you notify me as soon as you reach sth?
The Following User Says Thank You to aaron.esp.35 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aaron.esp.35 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)