DZ09 Smartwatch

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By shooterau, Junior Member on 25th July 2015, 08:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th November 2015, 05:35 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I'm looking for a software update too due to ten fact that it holds an interface different than te original one which seems to be a Gear S but no success could you notify me as soon as you reach sth?
The Following User Says Thank You to aaron.esp.35 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aaron.esp.35 Ad-Free
25th November 2015, 08:38 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewJamesB

Hi Seek4,

let me know how you get on with the firmware update, im also looking for a way to upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron.esp.35

I'm looking for a software update too due to ten fact that it holds an interface different than te original one which seems to be a Gear S but no success could you notify me as soon as you reach sth?

Year, I thought I had found one just waiting for me (I did, her name is Berit, but that's a whole other story), but that was for MTK6250, ours are MTK6260A as far as I know, so didn't apply at all.. The tool provided in the download might work for us however, if anyone
ANYONE??
could find a nice firmware or even somebody who have the nice firmware in his/her DZ09 and knows how to scratch it out for share (I don't know that stuff)..

This is the site I found (and maybe so did some of you) http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....lcd-watch.html Still not for us mind you, but if one of them brilliant nerds in here is watching, please help us!
25th November 2015, 10:17 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
For you guys who have had there watches for a while can you answer me a couple of questions.

When the phone and watched are synced I like that you can see who is calling but I want to be able to answer my phone to speak and not talk through the watch! Even when I make a call on the phone while paired to the watch it comes out of thr watch and not the phone.

While using Google music I want to be able to skip songs etc thr only way this can be done is if the music comes out of thr watch but not when it comes out of the phone.

Thanks
25th November 2015, 10:56 PM |#14  

More
Should have a look, I think this is what we've been looking for.

Try with a Pc Browser cause it can't open on mobiles' browses such as Chrome

http://www.dzgsm.com/vb/threads/2573...-ai-watch-z20/
26th November 2015, 12:43 AM |#15  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron.esp.35

Should have a look, I think this is what we've been looking for.

Try with a Pc Browser cause it can't open on mobiles' browses such as Chrome

http://www.dzgsm.com/vb/threads/2573...-ai-watch-z20/

Chip is the same, and I think the specs. are similar enough for the firmware to work on our DZ09s (but what do I know(?)), unfortunately both links are down, but I see the watch here in XDA, possible with firmware, haven't got time for a closer look today (tonight DK time), but will look into that tomorrow!

Edit nov. 11,
OK folks, I am very short of time today, but would someone please take a look at this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/smar...6260a-t2957013 and this site http://forum.android.com.pl/topic/202745-aiwatch-z20/ ? I think they may be our people although I somehow doubt the firmware mentioned has the fun/cool stuff we are looking for.
6th December 2015, 09:01 PM |#16  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seek4

Year, I thought I had found one just waiting for me (I did, her name is Berit, but that's a whole other story), but that was for MTK6250, ours are MTK6260A as far as I know, so didn't apply at all.. The tool provided in the download might work for us however, if anyone

ANYONE??
could find a nice firmware or even somebody who have the nice firmware in his/her DZ09 and knows how to scratch it out for share (I don't know that stuff)..

This is the site I found (and maybe so did some of you) http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....lcd-watch.html Still not for us mind you, but if one of them brilliant nerds in here is watching, please help us!

I checked the site and do what I'd had to do and my watch died so I used my guaranty now they repaired my watch ⌚
What I discovered is that we have a clone watch from u10 due to I found two types of firmware of the same watch but different type.

Our model is Zd09 no other so be careful cause you can install firmwares and they run buy your watch may be died or the screen can not work
9th December 2015, 10:33 AM |#17  

More
batterry
batt damn , just bought and using about 3 hours, WEAK.
10th December 2015, 07:48 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Can someone tell me if this watch is capable of sending/receiving text messages that come to your phone? I've been reading mixed messages on the net. I'm not talking about texts to the phone's own phone number.
15th December 2015, 11:21 AM |#19  

More
Hey, I’ve got my hands on a DZ09 with exactly the cool animations, transition modes and watch-faces I believe quite a few of us are were looking for, but only for borrow. Does anybody know how to copy the firmware, so that we can work on getting it into our watches?
16th December 2015, 12:46 PM |#20  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentequila

Can someone tell me if this watch is capable of sending/receiving text messages that come to your phone? I've been reading mixed messages on the net. I'm not talking about texts to the phone's own phone number.

It most certainly can receive (via BlueTooth) messages sent to the pocket phone, it also receives emails sent to the pocket, and sometimes even (but not all) Skype messages. And you can browse text messages in your pocket as well as contacts and call records right on your wrist. I don't know about writing text messages and sending them through BT, haven't tried that because the keyboard/handwriting doesn't support Danish letters "æ, ø and å", but I suppose it is possible, only it's a very small screen for the purpose, don't think you would do that much as it is far more comfortable to use your pocket phone for writing.
17th December 2015, 12:46 PM |#21  

More
a lot of problems
Hello , I commented a while ago I bought two SmartWatch DZ09 MTK6260A one for an Android phone and one for a Windows Mobile phone , the mobile windows phone work only certain things notifications for example will not or alarms and remote camera with regarding android mobile but if it works all notifications WhatsApp or any other single out white on black ugly notification shows you not only the message and the message was sent . You have a solution to these problems especially for the Windows Phone , Windows Phone the problem is that the application bt notification is not compatible with this version .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)