FORUMS

DZ09 Smartwatch

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By shooterau, Junior Member on 25th July 2015, 08:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th December 2015, 12:46 PM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
a lot of problems
Hello , I commented a while ago I bought two SmartWatch DZ09 MTK6260A one for an Android phone and one for a Windows Mobile phone , the mobile windows phone work only certain things notifications for example will not or alarms and remote camera with regarding android mobile but if it works all notifications WhatsApp or any other single out white on black ugly notification shows you not only the message and the message was sent . You have a solution to these problems especially for the Windows Phone , Windows Phone the problem is that the application bt notification is not compatible with this version .
18th December 2015, 11:48 AM |#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seek4

Year, I thought I had found one just waiting for me (I did, her name is Berit, but that's a whole other story), but that was for MTK6250, ours are MTK6260A as far as I know, so didn't apply at all.. The tool provided in the download might work for us however, if anyone

ANYONE??
could find a nice firmware or even somebody who have the nice firmware in his/her DZ09 and knows how to scratch it out for share (I don't know that stuff)..


You can go to my blog site... niezarmsan.blogspot.my/2015/12/how-to-install-firmware-on-dz09-mtk6260.html ....sorry i can`t post direct link,
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Niezarm San For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Niezarm San Ad-Free
23rd December 2015, 05:29 PM |#23  
Golem_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 814
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niezarm San

You can go to my blog site... niezarmsan.blogspot.my/2015/12/how-to-install-firmware-on-dz09-mtk6260.html ....sorry i can`t post direct link,

Interesting!

update after two hours: Great JOB, all of them are working like a charm!
23rd December 2015, 06:41 PM |#24  
Golem_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 814
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seek4

Year, I thought I had found one just waiting for me (I did, her name is Berit, but that's a whole other story), but that was for MTK6250, ours are MTK6260A as far as I know, so didn't apply at all.. The tool provided in the download might work for us however, if anyone

ANYONE??
could find a nice firmware or even somebody who have the nice firmware in his/her DZ09 and knows how to scratch it out for share (I don't know that stuff)..

This is the site I found (and maybe so did some of you) http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....lcd-watch.html Still not for us mind you, but if one of them brilliant nerds in here is watching, please help us!

Give a search on xda for GT08 or any other mtk6260A watch, you'll find links for few firmwares (for me they were working just fine)

Note: don't forget to do a full recovery backup of your own firmware before to flash any new things on your phone!!! (I mean it, take it in a very serious way, in case of bricking, getting back your phone become a easy pie)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Golem_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Golem_ Ad-Free
26th December 2015, 06:17 PM |#25  
Member
Puyallup
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
hey
Hillo! So i previously owned a GT08, before it fell apart. I now have the DZ09, and i like it so far! Is there a way to flash a digital watch face on it?
27th December 2015, 01:16 PM |#26  
seek4's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niezarm San

You can go to my blog site... niezarmsan.blogspot.my/2015/12/how-to-install-firmware-on-dz09-mtk6260.html ....sorry i can`t post direct link,

Thank you SO much Niezarm San, your tutorial is very fine, and the firmwares are exactly what some of us have been hoping for. Just a couple of questions:
1) (Partly based on Golem's good advice) Thank you Golem!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golem_

Give a search on xda for GT08 or any other mtk6260A watch, you'll find links for few firmwares (for me they were working just fine)

Note: don't forget to do a full recovery backup of your own firmware before to flash any new things on your phone!!! (I mean it, take it in a very serious way, in case of bricking, getting back your phone become a easy pie)

Does this procedure make a usable backup of the watch' original firmware, in case we want to revert i.e. if something goes wrong (or can you tell us how to do that)?
2) Code *#8375# doesn't seem to work on my watch (*#06# does though), is there an alternative?
3) First the watch seemed to connect correctly, but nothing happened (stayed on 0% when testing RAM), and now I get an error about connecting to the com port or something, possibly due to a dirty (infected) Win8 install, I normally boot to Linux and don't care to clean up Windows right now, will try with a clean WinXP on my laptop one of these days, but are you acquainted to these errors?

Again thank you, and a delayed Merry Christmas/ Happy Hanukkah/ Happy Kwanzaa or whatever makes you happy! BTW I can post direct links:
Niezarm San's great tutorial for changing firmware on our DZ09s, with tools and nice firmwares for grabs is right here
27th December 2015, 02:05 PM |#27  
Golem_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 814
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seek4

Thank you SO much Niezarm San, your tutorial is very fine, and the firmwares are exactly what some of us have been hoping for. Just a couple of questions:
1) (Partly based on Golem's good advice) Thank you Golem!

Does this procedure make a usable backup of the watch' original firmware, in case we want to revert i.e. if something goes wrong (or can you tell us how to do that)?
2) Code *#8375# doesn't seem to work on my watch (*#06# does though), is there an alternative?
3) First the watch seemed to connect correctly, but nothing happened (stayed on 0% when testing RAM), and now I get an error about connecting to the com port or something, possibly due to a dirty (infected) Win8 install, I normally boot to Linux and don't care to clean up Windows right now, will try with a clean WinXP on my laptop one of these days, but are you acquainted to these errors?

1. Man, to have a full recovery backup you just have to send me the file resulted from initial readback procedure (16384 kB bulk), I can build from it the clean original firmware your phone came equipped with (most important, it is containing PERFECT COMPATIBLE drivers right for your phone for communication between central unit and simcard unit, memory card unit, microusb, display, microphone, speaker etc)
2. try *#998375#, as well to access engineer menu instead *#3646633* the code is *#993646633#, keep me informed if they are working or not
3. it looks like that the best environment is windows xp, I met a lot of people complaining about the fact that windows 7, or windows 8, because their stupid "security policy" are not installing mtk drivers putting (in secret) instead some microsoft surrogates, I have no idea where or in which panel we can tame windows 7 or 8 so that to install exactly what we have hence if you have XP is just perfect!
28th December 2015, 04:26 AM |#28  
Member
Puyallup
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Watch face editing?
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (54).jpg
Views:	5046
Size:	188.3 KB
ID:	3590772

Hey again! So i have this program called MTK resources editor, and some watch faces. But how do i use the program? I cant find anywhere on the internet on how? And also how could i make a digital face that i could install on it?

i have attached a screenshot of what I'm dealing with. Could i have some guidance? ^-^
28th December 2015, 10:56 AM |#29  
Golem_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 814
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHusky

Attachment 3590772

Hey again! So i have this program called MTK resources editor, and some watch faces. But how do i use the program? I cant find anywhere on the internet on how? And also how could i make a digital face that i could install on it?

i have attached a screenshot of what I'm dealing with. Could i have some guidance? ^-^

I've took a try and at the first sight it doesn't seem to work, we'll see if there is some use of this piece of software
Hereunder are attached few mt6260A bin background pictures I have extracted manually a week ago from a watch ROM, give it a try, it looks like the program is not displaying any preview shot hence is not able to read the picture format from our type of phone... or I'm doing something wrong there
Attached Files
File Type: rar mtk6260A backgrounds.rar - [Click for QR Code] (22.2 KB, 2894 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Golem_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Golem_ Ad-Free
29th December 2015, 05:53 AM |#30  
Member
Puyallup
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golem_

I've took a try and at the first sight it doesn't seem to work, we'll see if there is some use of this piece of software
Hereunder are attached few mt6260A bin background pictures I have extracted manually a week ago from a watch ROM, give it a try, it looks like the program is not displaying any preview shot hence is not able to read the picture format from our type of phone... or I'm doing something wrong there

How do i put those pictures on the watch? Sorry if i sound stupid i know not much of flashing mediatek devices...
29th December 2015, 07:26 AM |#31  
Golem_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 814
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHusky

How do i put those pictures on the watch? Sorry if i sound stupid i know not much of flashing mediatek devices...

I've checked, your software is working (didn't give yet a full test but apparently is doing its job) so do an import and let us know if everything goes right!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes