FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Error RPC:S-7:AEC-7

27 posts
Thanks Meter: 39

By patienttwo, Junior Member on 8th October 2014, 04:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Has anyone ever gotten this error RPC:S-7:AEC-7 while trying to download apps in the Play Store and fixed it? I have tried everything, wiping cache, factory reset, install different GAPS, create a new google account. But NOTHING is working for me. Someone please tell me you have fixed this before!

Thanks,
Caleb

EDIT: FIXED

-Go to Settings->Applications->Manage Applications->All
-Select "Clear Data" for Google Play Services and Google Service Framework
-Reboot the device

That should be it, it is working fine for me now.
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to patienttwo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift patienttwo Ad-Free

3rd November 2014, 10:28 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I did it without unlinking my google account and it went well.
Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDoza For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BullDoza Ad-Free
22nd November 2014, 08:29 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I got this after doing a dalvik cache clear. Same in a few google accounts. Uninstalled updates to google play store and restarted phone and it was fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to cruhoortwunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cruhoortwunk Ad-Free
26th November 2014, 08:22 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by patienttwo

Has anyone ever gotten this error RPC:S-7:AEC-7 while trying to download apps in the Play Store and fixed it? I have tried everything, wiping cache, factory reset, install different GAPS, create a new google account. But NOTHING is working for me. Someone please tell me you have fixed this before!

Thanks,
Caleb

EDIT: FIXED

-Go to Settings->Applications->Manage Applications->All
-Select "Clear Data" for Google Play Services and Google Service Framework
-Temporarily unlink your Google Account from the device
-Reboot the device
-Re-add your Google Account and let it sync

That should be it, it is working fine for me now.

Thanks bro. It worked well for me too - CM12 / LLP
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neawasthi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neawasthi Ad-Free
11th December 2014, 11:40 PM |#5  
Flag Monterrey
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Halp! I can't erase the account. There's no "Remove/delete" account. I even flashed it and NOTHING.
9th February 2015, 02:34 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thanks, it works!
25th February 2015, 12:20 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
OP, you might want to edit your fix/solution. I don't think the step instructing you to remove and restore your google account is necessary.
The Following User Says Thank You to PEZ Dispenser For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PEZ Dispenser Ad-Free
8th March 2015, 08:51 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PEZ Dispenser

OP, you might want to edit your fix/solution. I don't think the step instructing you to remove and restore your google account is necessary.

Agreed. I also did it without unlinking google. Just clear data on both applications and restarted.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aryantes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aryantes Ad-Free
15th March 2015, 08:36 AM |#9  
Flag Seabeck, Wa
Thanks Meter: 607

More
I have been getting this error for days now. Before this I would get the "this method of payment had been declined" for my google play credits for several months Jo matter what app I wanted to buy. Now with the error retrieving info from server I'm starting to get really pissed off.

I've tried it on different Roms, different phones, uninstalled updates to play store, cleared data on it and play services. It doesn't work no matter what I try. I want to be able to purchase apps, I've missed sales on apps because I get some stupid error. I'm at wits end please help me find a solution. I
9th April 2015, 03:22 PM |#10  
Flag Johannesburg
Thanks Meter: 337

More
Thanks. Works perfectly.
The Following User Says Thank You to Puffin617 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Puffin617 Ad-Free
11th April 2015, 05:20 PM |#11  
Flag Pamplona
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hello.
I have just clear data from Google Play Store, and nothing else, and worked fine for me.
Hope this helps.
I've got Xperia Z with Android 4.4.4 rooted phone

And thanks to everyone who shares knowdlege.
The Following User Says Thank You to djulen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djulen Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)