FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Free & Quick Instagram Followers

149 posts
Thanks Meter: 28

By developer209, Senior Member on 17th July 2014, 09:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone new of a free and quick way to gain Instagram followers. I've searched all over but either the hack no longer works, isn't free, or requires me to follow a ton of people to gain one follower. If anyone knows of a hack to gain free followers quickly please do let me know. Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to developer209 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift developer209 Ad-Free

17th July 2014, 10:10 PM |#2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Auckland City
Thanks Meter: 2,135

Donate to Me
More
Well here's a tip, its timely but it still works.

Just open Instagram, search "Instagram" open the account. And tap follow. After a few seconds, unfollow them. Then after a few seconds follow them. Keep doing this for like 3 or so minutes you'll get followers.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheArc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheArc Ad-Free
17th July 2014, 11:08 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ballico

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArc

Just open Instagram, search "Instagram" open the account. And tap follow. After a few seconds, unfollow them. Then after a few seconds follow them. Keep doing this for like 3 or so minutes you'll get followers.

Thanks but I was hoping to find something a bit faster. More like a hack. But thank you nontheless

18th July 2014, 01:59 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ballico

More
Quote:

Wait a second. I decided to try it out and it actually worked. I only gained a few followers. Why did I gain followers? What's going on?

18th July 2014, 03:21 AM |#5  
Recognized Themer
Flag Auckland City

Donate to Me
More
Well when you follow an account. Your account gets added to the new list which gets it pushed to the top. So when people tap to see the new followers for the official Instagram account they see your account and follow it.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheArc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheArc Ad-Free
18th July 2014, 04:19 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ballico

More
Quote:

Well when you follow an account. Your account gets added to the new list which gets it pushed to the top. So when people tap to see the new followers for the official Instagram account they see your account and follow it.

Oh lol I didn't actually think anyone bothered to check the follower list and follow people on it

18th July 2014, 06:44 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 51

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by developer209

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone new of a free and quick way to gain Instagram followers. I've searched all over but either the hack no longer works, isn't free, or requires me to follow a ton of people to gain one follower. If anyone knows of a hack to gain free followers quickly please do let me know. Thank you!

Just follow a bunch of people, comment on alot of posts, and if people like what you post they will follow. its all patience youll get to your goal soon. patience is the key

My device:
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket (rooted)
Rom:AOSP (4.4.2)
Carrier:At&t

Hit the Thanks button if i helped
The Following User Says Thank You to shadowcreeper_1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shadowcreeper_1 Ad-Free
19th July 2014, 01:57 AM |#8  
Recognized Themer
Flag Auckland City

Donate to Me
More
@developer209 Also remember. Don't just post random things, keep a theme going so it gets more attention. Don't post photos of sceneries then post a picture of something non photography.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheArc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheArc Ad-Free
26th July 2017, 09:32 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Soctop (Free Automated Likes & Follows)
Soctop – is a free automated service for promotion in 7 social medias. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Vkontakte, Ask.fm, OK.ru, and others.

Ref Link +25 Coins:
soctop dot net + /?ref=1931017

Get free likes, followers, reposts, views, votes in polls and much more!

Promotion is free of charge thanks to the special exchange system: you like someone’s post and in return you get a subscription. The process is fully automated and everything is done by a soctop bot.

Soctop bot is a free program for automated coins earning. All you need to do is to run the soctop bot, add social media accounts and watch the number your coins grows.

Invite your friends via a referral link and get 25% from their earnings!

You will start earning right after your friend completes registration via your referral link and earns coins using soctop bot.

Participate in contests and win millions of coins!
29th August 2017, 12:48 PM |#10  

More
I read a lot of posts about promotion and how to get more followers. My experience says that now everything of that works. And with temporary success. I found out that the most workable way is apps. Really. It's sad to say but true. At least now it's like that. Personally, I use instanobel.com to find followers and great to see how my audience grows. Sure, it shouldn't be on daily basis. But it's the only way to make it.
24th October 2017, 10:00 AM |#11  

More
You can install some apps to follow others and like their posts, then you will get coins. You can use coins to buy followers and likes free. Also, if you have budgets, you can buy Instagram followers at getinstafollow.com, $3.95/100 followers only. The more you buy, the cheaper.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)