FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Win Honor 9 Lite

[Q] [HELP] GSmart Arty A3 Rooting

40 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
By 93Obi, Member on 7th September 2014, 09:10 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I just bought this phone and it proves unrootable. Any help in allowing root on this model would be greatly appreciated.
Already tried with vroot, doesn't work since phone restarts again and again until I disconnect USB
I need root for low - scalle modding it for my taste and deleting unnecesarry bloatware.
Anyone with any advice, help or guide, please help

Regards
 
 
7th September 2014, 10:54 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Flag Varanasi
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Its very simple..just go shuame.com.
Then ckick green android logo ..and download the app..run it on your device ..it should work..But im not shure..
The Following User Says Thank You to Ashwani890 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ashwani890 Ad-Free
9th September 2014, 03:53 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Flag Gyor
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
shuame.com not do it.
14th September 2014, 10:09 AM |#4  
OP Member
Kraljevo
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
It would be great if we could ask some senior member to see what's needed for this model to be rooted. It's relatively new device and it isn't unrootable, just no one with enough knowledge of rooting didn't get it yet....I hope root method will appear soon...and this thread won't die...

EDIT:
Rooted with vroot.apk
googled it, d-led, installed and it worked
used it for debloating my phone and then deleted, because AFAIK it's not safe and is treated as malware
so if you need workaround and root for this model just google this apk and use it
regards
20th September 2014, 10:47 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93Obi

It would be great if we could ask some senior member to see what's needed for this model to be rooted. It's relatively new device and it isn't unrootable, just no one with enough knowledge of rooting didn't get it yet....I hope root method will appear soon...and this thread won't die...

EDIT:
Rooted with vroot.apk
googled it, d-led, installed and it worked
used it for debloating my phone and then deleted, because AFAIK it's not safe and is treated as malware
so if you need workaround and root for this model just google this apk and use it
regards

Komšija daj info kako si odradio root meni nikako da dozvoli a vidim da si ti uspeo da rutuješ arty.
24th September 2014, 09:00 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93Obi

It would be great if we could ask some senior member to see what's needed for this model to be rooted. It's relatively new device and it isn't unrootable, just no one with enough knowledge of rooting didn't get it yet....I hope root method will appear soon...and this thread won't die...

EDIT:
Rooted with vroot.apk
googled it, d-led, installed and it worked
used it for debloating my phone and then deleted, because AFAIK it's not safe and is treated as malware
so if you need workaround and root for this model just google this apk and use it
regards

Can you upload vroot file? I tried all versions but all sad failed to root.
24th September 2014, 07:41 PM |#7  
OP Member
Kraljevo
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Rooting apk
Quote:
Originally Posted by deluxe_harper

Can you upload vroot file? I tried all versions but all sad failed to root.

Here
Hope it helps
But it can't be replacet with supersu yet
When granting root rights to an app, press option on the right
regards
Attached Files
File Type: apk vRoot.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.51 MB, 725 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to 93Obi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 93Obi Ad-Free
24th September 2014, 08:26 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93Obi

Here
Hope it helps
But it can't be replacet with supersu yet
When granting root rights to an app, press option on the right
regards

Tnx man, but nothing.
I d-led, put it on sd, instaled it, and...it cant be rooted with this app.
This phone is gr8, and i see that gsmart phones can be rooted, but i dont know why this one cant!?
24th September 2014, 09:59 PM |#9  
OP Member
Kraljevo
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deluxe_harper

Tnx man, but nothing.
I d-led, put it on sd, instaled it, and...it cant be rooted with this app.
This phone is gr8, and i see that gsmart phones can be rooted, but i dont know why this one cant!?

well that's odd, it worked for me...I deleted bunch of cosmo's bloatware and stuff I don't need...did you clicked on green man with antennas who's holding a phone?
25th September 2014, 07:18 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93Obi

well that's odd, it worked for me...I deleted bunch of cosmo's bloatware and stuff I don't need...did you clicked on green man with antennas who's holding a phone?

Yes. And nothing. :/
26th September 2014, 10:31 AM |#11  
OP Member
Kraljevo
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deluxe_harper

Yes. And nothing. :/

Are you positive that you can't grant root access to an app and that there is no new programme installed in your app drawer?
Anyway, I'll try to compile CWM for our model so we can flash update.zip with supersu and binaries in a week or two. I have exams this week so I can't do it now...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes