FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Any help rooting or unlocking bootloader on the incredibly unpopular Blu Life One X3?

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Xiione, Junior Member on 6th July 2018, 04:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th September 2018, 02:29 PM |#11  
Flag Anchorage
Thanks Meter: 20,882

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar_david

That's funny.

Either way it's still the truth. Just do better research next time. Good luck.

18th September 2018, 02:33 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelendel

Either way it's still the truth. Just do better research next time. Good luck.

No, really. You're hilarious!
18th September 2018, 02:49 PM |#13  
Flag Anchorage

More
Quote:

No, really. You're hilarious!

I'm not the one that bought a joke of a device. Or spent money without doing any research. But ok. I have been doing this for decades. So good luck with that.
18th September 2018, 02:50 PM |#14  

More
Quote:

I'm not the one that bought a joke of a device. Or spent money without doing any research. But ok. I have been doing this for decades. So good luck with that.

Do you do stand up?
18th September 2018, 02:55 PM |#15  
Flag Anchorage

More
Quote:

Do you do stand up?

I do. I'll be at your preschool later today after nap time so if your a good boy you might get to see it. If you can stay awake passed the puppet show.

Look here is the bottom line. You bought a joke of a device. Because you didn't do research. Now you have malware as well as it reporting to Chinese servers all your private info (you can look it up if you want.)

But to save you asking mommy for internet time

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pcm...pyware%3famp=1

So good luck with that. I hope you learn before another year goes by.
18th September 2018, 03:11 PM |#16  

More
Quote:

I do. I'll be at your preschool later today after nap time so if your a good boy you might get to see it. If you can stay awake passed the puppet show.

Look here is the bottom line. You bought a joke of a device. Because you didn't do research. Now you have malware as well as it reporting to Chinese servers all your private info (you can look it up if you want.)

But to save you asking mommy for internet time

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pcm...pyware%3famp=1

So good luck with that. I hope you learn before another year goes by.

Your humor is unparalleled.

Can't say much for your helpfulness.

I'd throw rotten tomatoes at any show you put on though.
18th September 2018, 03:28 PM |#17  
Flag Anchorage

More
Quote:

Your humor is unparalleled.

Can't say much for your helpfulness.

I'd throw rotten tomatoes at any show you put on though.

Well to be honest from your pic of devices 2 things are clear.

1. My shows would be above your station in life.
2. You couldn't afford my shows.

Look you were told all the help you are gonna get over the past year. And yet you keep trying. You know that's the text book definition of of insanity right?

Even if you managed to find the source guess what. Your bootloader is locked and there is no unlock. So if with the code You can do nothing. Not like you would be able to understand it even if you got it I fear.

Just accept that you messed up and move on. We all do it. It's called growing up.

Oh and next time you need help. Mugjt try a support site and not a developers site. But that might be above your head.
18th September 2018, 04:10 PM |#18  

More
Quote:

Well to be honest from your pic of devices 2 things are clear.

1. My shows would be above your station in life.
2. You couldn't afford my shows.

Look you were told all the help you are gonna get over the past year. And yet you keep trying. You know that's the text book definition of of insanity right?

Even if you managed to find the source guess what. Your bootloader is locked and there is no unlock. So if with the code You can do nothing. Not like you would be able to understand it even if you got it I fear.

Just accept that you messed up and move on. We all do it. It's called growing up.

Oh and next time you need help. Mugjt try a support site and not a developers site. But that might be above your head.

You really outdo yourself with every post. I am having a laugh.

But truly I say onto you: you don't understand my choice of devices. You ought to learn to let go and move on when that's the case case. Nobody and I really do mean nobody needs your condescension (read $h*t).
18th September 2018, 08:40 PM |#19  
Flag Anchorage

More
Quote:

You really outdo yourself with every post. I am having a laugh.

But truly I say onto you: you don't understand my choice of devices. You ought to learn to let go and move on when that's the case case. Nobody and I really do mean nobody needs your condescension (read $h*t).

That is a BS excuse. With the internet you can have any device you want. Just save up for it. Its that simple. As for the condescension, you are ready far to much into things. You can get great devices for really cheap these days. I mean even almost good devices like Xiaomi are really cheap.

I was here long before you and ill be here modding devices and building the os for my device long after you are gone.

Let me explain. What happens to you and your device I really couldnt care less about nor does anyone here. It is your problem. Watch the Video if you are confused.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvCpR45LKA
The Following User Says Thank You to zelendel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zelendel Ad-Free
19th September 2018, 01:34 AM |#20  

More
Quote:

That is a BS excuse. With the internet you can have any device you want. Just save up for it. Its that simple. As for the condescension, you are ready far to much into things. You can get great devices for really cheap these days. I mean even almost good devices like Xiaomi are really cheap.

I was here long before you and ill be here modding devices and building the os for my device long after you are gone.

Let me explain. What happens to you and your device I really couldnt care less about nor does anyone here. It is your problem. Watch the Video if you are confused.

[youtube]JmvCpR45LKA[/youtube]

😂😂😂

Your presumption that I need to save to buy a phone is almost cute.

😂😂😂

Your blindness to your own condescension is simply sad.

Whatever else you do on xda, you clearly have nothing to contribute to this thread.
19th September 2018, 03:50 AM |#21  
Flag Anchorage

More
Quote:

😂😂😂

Your presumption that I need to save to buy a phone is almost cute.

😂😂😂

Your blindness to your own condescension is simply sad.

Whatever else you do on xda, you clearly have nothing to contribute to this thread.

Well then I will count you as just stupid for buying a cheap phone if you have lots of money to spend. (which I know is bs if you really live where you say you do in your bio) I will just have to count you as stupid then. But I guess I shoudlnt be surprised. It is you after all. With your history in devices well. What can I say.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)