FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Help Thread] Unanswered Questions goes here(Noob Friendly)

153 posts
Thanks Meter: 18

By skakazim, Senior Member on 19th October 2014, 07:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
As there is a large number of people joining xda, daily, so alot questions are repeated. I've seen many people posting a same thread again if it's unanswered. So to not get this Q&A section messed up with the same questions being asked again and again if they are unanswered once, I have created this help thread. Post your questions here. Feel free to ask questions and answer them. The main idea of this thread is to get members to help other members with their problems/questions. So feel free to help others if you have the solution. Please behave and do not use any offensive or slang word against other members and respect each other and appreciate any help.

Please Read This Before Posting
  • No racism
  • Nothing abusive against noobs will be tolerated
  • Help each other
  • No slang language is allowed
After finding a solution to your question please do come back and find if others have similar
Questions and try to help them if possible.
This thread will save you some time as it will be easier for you to find answers to your questions.
Ask ANY question in this thread and someone will probably help you.

Hall Of Fame
List of people who have contributed the most to this thread and helped alot of people.
*NONE* will be updated after some posts.

Special Thanks to immortalneo as his thread inspired me to make this thread(neatalternate).

THANK YOU.
19th October 2014, 07:38 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Pressing the thanks button is not a sin *Reserved*
Please give thanks if you find any clue or answer to your question.
The Following User Says Thank You to skakazim For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skakazim Ad-Free
19th October 2014, 07:39 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
*Reserved* sorry for one more. This is just for future updates.
19th October 2014, 07:52 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is there cyanogenmod version for lg g2 mini(d620k) , i cant find it anywhere, i would like to know is it even in progress of making, please help
19th October 2014, 08:00 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remygas

Is there cyanogenmod version for lg g2 mini(d620k) , i cant find it anywhere, i would like to know is it even in progress of making, please help

Here you go* I found this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RpQyEmgFco

It is actually made specifically for the D620R. Vibration and NFC is not working and the camera is overexposed and LTE has to be turned on in a specific way. I cannot say much as I have'nt used the device, but I think that there is no cyanogemmod released for your device. Good luck!*

Please press the thanks button if you think I helped
The Following User Says Thank You to skakazim For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skakazim Ad-Free
19th October 2014, 08:35 PM |#6  
Flag Marikina
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Are there any easy root tools already working fine for an LG L7II DUAL P715 running 4.4.2? I'm a bit of a noob here, so please help me, do you have any idea if there are root tools (such as framaroot, towelroot, baidu, etc) that works for an lg p715 with 4.4.2? Please help, i badly want to get my root access back. And a lot of us, P715 users who recently updated our os (me via ota), are all waiting and looking for a proper yet easy way of rooting our android phones. Because as i have searched weeks ago for this, all they are telling is to downgrade back to JB then root again, then install CWM recovery, then flash a modified rom for the KK update.. And for me as a newbie, I JUST DONT GET IT THAT MUCH please help hahaha i hate being a noob.

Sent from my LG-P715 using XDA Free mobile app
20th October 2014, 12:45 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyimCHOLO

Are there any easy root tools already working fine for an LG L7II DUAL P715 running 4.4.2? I'm a bit of a noob here, so please help me, do you have any idea if there are root tools (such as framaroot, towelroot, baidu, etc) that works for an lg p715 with 4.4.2? Please help, i badly want to get my root access back. And a lot of us, P715 users who recently updated our os (me via ota), are all waiting and looking for a proper yet easy way of rooting our android phones. Because as i have searched weeks ago for this, all they are telling is to downgrade back to JB then root again, then install CWM recovery, then flash a modified rom for the KK update.. And for me as a newbie, I JUST DONT GET IT THAT MUCH please help hahaha i hate being a noob.

Sent from my LG-P715 using XDA Free mobile app

Mabey you will find some help in this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2284822 go ask any question you like in that thread but I think you wont have any questions as the guide is very easy to understand.

20th October 2014, 03:41 PM |#8  

More
Thumbs up
I just found out that me phone is d620r, that makes it a little bit easier, thanks for your help
20th October 2014, 04:31 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

I just found out that me phone is d620r, that makes it a little bit easier, thanks for your help

Great news :thumbup:
Why not give a like?

20th October 2014, 04:32 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

If you need any further help, just ask

20th October 2014, 04:32 PM |#11  

More
Hello,
I have just done a factory reset to my Note 3 (SM-N9005) and signed in with a new google account, and when I went to the Play Store I couldn't see any apps under the my apps menu. It's like my pre-installed apps are not detected by the play store under my apps, yet if I went to the specific page of the app (like gmail or evernote) it shows that the app is installed and it gives me the update button. Also if I install an app from an APK file (like buzzfeed and ccleaner) they will have the same problem.

this is what I tried:-
1- I did multiple factory reset to my device.
2- I revoked my device's access to my account and signed in again
3- I revoked the access of the other account to my device.
4- I reviewed my Google account settings across all the products that I use and I couldn't find any thing (to my knowledge) that might cause this problem.
5- I tried to stop the Google Play Services and then turning it back on and tried to clean it's storage.
6- sync app data from my account
7- I created a new account and it had the same problems

To me it seems like the problem is my google account wont allow Google Play Services to sync correctly but I don't know what settings I should change in my google account to fix this. ( or maybe not, you are the experts )
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)