FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

how to install Gapps for Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus ???

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By ikhlasshyka, Junior Member on 15th August 2017, 10:08 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
can anyone tell me how to install Gapss, root and CWM recovery for Huawei enjoy 7 Plus ? i've looking and browsing.. then stuck on bootloop pls help me

19th September 2017, 04:18 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikhlasshyka

can anyone tell me how to install Gapss, root and CWM recovery for Huawei enjoy 7 Plus ? i've looking and browsing.. then stuck on bootloop pls help me

Sorry, I can't help you because I am in the same probleme... I don't find anything.

But first, did you unlock the fastboot ? (by huawei site)
14th October 2017, 12:06 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
hey..

same pb on trt-al00 device.. it is android 7 and not installing to Google Play Services..
1st November 2017, 07:16 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
GAPPs in Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus
I managed to unlock the bootloader, install TWRP recovery and root my China bought Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus.
Then, I installed open_gapps-arm-7.0-mini-20171101 via TWRP, wiped cache and rebooted.
The problem now is that Google Play Store won't open (it quickly prompts "Checking info" and then crashes) and neither can I sign in to my Google account.
Same with the "pico" version. The "stock" version installation failed due to lack of space.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

I was wondering if we could flash its global twin brother Huawei Y7 Prime stock firmware into Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus. I just could not find the rom file available to try.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loconafita For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift loconafita Ad-Free
1st November 2017, 07:40 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Try the installation with the Magic Module. To use a Magisk module use this guide.
1st November 2017, 10:02 PM |#6  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by loconafita

I managed to unlock the bootloader, install TWRP recovery and root my China bought Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus.
Then, I installed open_gapps-arm-7.0-mini-20171101 via TWRP, wiped cache and rebooted.
The problem now is that Google Play Store won't open (it quickly prompts "Checking info" and then crashes) and neither can I sign in to my Google account.
Same with the "pico" version. The "stock" version installation failed due to lack of space.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

I was wondering if we could flash its global twin brother Huawei Y7 Prime stock firmware into Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus. I just could not find the rom file available to try.

Could you please share how did you got that? I've been looking for TWRP / root just for installing gApps (the **** GMSCore / google installers from HiApp / miui, and so on are NOT working, GMSCore doesn't install, and i always get the "install GMSCore libs for app to work")

I was happy with my Note3 when it suffered an accident in china, bought quickly a mobile "please with global support", and yes, it works great... but without google apps. and I really need them (most important: for many 3rd party using login; lesser: many apps bought in play store, gmaps with its history mode, and so)

In fact, I don't need to nstall everything, I think GMSCore is enough; i've tried to install via ADB but every version i find (even in MicroG) says the package is signed with V2 but signature is not present; So maybe we could have it working if we find a SIGNED for Androiod 7 / emui 5.1 version of GMSCore.apk

Regards,
2nd November 2017, 01:05 AM |#7  

More
[QUOTE=XiaoMigue;74373680]Could you please share how did you got that? I've been looking for TWRP / root just for installing gApps (the **** GMSCore / google installers from HiApp / miui, and so on are NOT working, GMSCore doesn't install, and i always get the "install GMSCore libs for app to work")

I've just tried to post the external link with the tutorial on how to install TWRP, but was denied with the "ALL new users prevented from posting outside links in their messages" warning.

Let's work around it. Google the sentence below and it should take you to the huaweirom page with the instructions and the link for the TWRP download.
华为畅享7 Plus刷recovery图文教程_畅享7 Plus安装rec方法

This TWRP version boots in Chinese, but there's a button to change the language to English.
The Following User Says Thank You to loconafita For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift loconafita Ad-Free
2nd November 2017, 09:16 AM |#8  

Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=loconafita;74375145]
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoMigue

Could you please share how did you got that? I've been looking for TWRP / root just for installing gApps (the **** GMSCore / google installers from HiApp / miui, and so on are NOT working, GMSCore doesn't install, and i always get the "install GMSCore libs for app to work")

Quote:

I've just tried to post the external link with the tutorial on how to install TWRP, but was denied with the "ALL new users prevented from posting outside links in their messages" warning.

Let's work around it. Google the sentence below and it should take you to the huaweirom page with the instructions and the link for the TWRP download.

This TWRP version boots in Chinese, but there's a button to change the language to English.

Thanks a lot. Let's see if I can post url... https://pan.baidu.com/s/1o89gkKM

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

[QUOTE=loconafita;74375145]
Quote:

Quote:

Almost there. TWRP seems to install, but for the misc.bin...

Code:
target reported max download size of 531628032 bytes
sending 'misc' (8 KB)...
OKAY [  0.004s]
writing 'misc'...
FAILED (remote: Command not allowed)
finished. total time: 0.010s
misc.bin has "boot-recovery" and a bunch of \0 (NUL charachter) up to 8kb.

phone is not booting into TWRP (it still opens the emui erecovery). But it is not bricked, at least...
3rd November 2017, 11:53 AM |#9  

More
Did you use the chinese .bat file included on the zip file to flash TWRP? I didn't get this error.

Both recovery can be accessed. When I turn it on while pressing vol+ button, if the phone is connected to the USB, it boots to the stock recovery. If it is not connected, it boots to TWRP. The vol+ button has to be released as soon as the screens lights.
The Following User Says Thank You to loconafita For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift loconafita Ad-Free
9th November 2017, 01:57 AM |#10  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by loconafita

Did you use the chinese .bat file included on the zip file to flash TWRP? I didn't get this error.

Both recovery can be accessed. When I turn it on while pressing vol+ button, if the phone is connected to the USB, it boots to the stock recovery. If it is not connected, it boots to TWRP. The vol+ button has to be released as soon as the screens lights.

(sorry the delay... work trip almost no time)

You said rigth. Every recovery is avaliable (from huawei site:
Phone off state, you can enter Fastboot / eRecovery / Recovery / upgrade these modes:
Need to connect the computer:
Fastboot mode: long press the volume key + power button.
eRecovery mode: long press the volume key + power button.
Do not need to connect the computer:
Recovery mode: long press the volume key + power button.
Upgrade mode: long press the volume key + volume key + power key.
When the phone is in these modes, long press the power button can restart the phone to exit the mode.
). I tried some different combos of microg/gapps/xposed and so, never working (the most I've got was microG telling me spoof signature was activated, but only once, all other times it was not possible). some GMSCore.apk seemed ok from source but it was not installing, when trying via TWRP, it said something about not signature so I needed spoofing it.

in one of the tries, i bootlooped my phone. The "erase all google apps" was my fault. I uninstalled 3 apps (titanium), and on reboot... boot loop prize! Since then, i've been trying to restore, at least to original mobile. But no luck, the only site i've found with firmware (1 full firm, 3 OTA updates) redirects to a huawei site that gives error for downloading them (although other files on same site works). I've tried looking for Y7 prime firmware also without success.

I even tried the eRecovery: boot phone on erecovery, connect to wifi, it updates. Bleh. Not for me. Found this statement on huawei site: http://consumer.huawei.com/cn/suppor...畅享7%20Plus -- basically, you cannot do it if you're root. Ok, unrooted phone (via twrp). Same error: "getting package info failed"

I've been trying to d'load rom from http://www.huaweirom.com/device/changxiang7plus/ but bad luck: files are too big and you should install CHINESE app (Baidu cloud). problem is it needs a user for Baidu, and it needs a chinese mobile card. I will insist and maybe i can get the ROM.
10th November 2017, 12:58 PM |#11  

More
Bootloop
I have a chinese SIM card that luckily worked in my country and allow me to create a Baidu account. I downloaded the file and uploaded to my Google Drive account. The shared link was sent to you via PM. I never tested it, since my bootloops have been solved restoring a previous backup done via TWRP.

About the stock recovery, it wasn't working with the build B201. But after the upgrade to the build B210, I was also able to recover it OTA.

Have you tried to TWRP's Wipe factory reset?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)