1. First of all, BACK UP your data!
2. Download ROOT (AP) file. You find download link(s) below.
3. Update your phone to the latest firmware if you don't have it already.
4. Enable developer options. To do that, open settings, scroll down and tap on "about phone" option. Then tap on "software information". Now tap continuously on build number until developer option is enabled. Now developer option will appear on the settings menu.
5. Activate OEM-Unlock AND USB debugging. To do that, go to settings, scroll down and tap on "Developer options". Then tap "OEM unlocking" and "USB debugging" to ON. After that, reboot your phone to the download mode. Make sure your phone IS connected to the PC via usb-cable! To reboot download mode, press (POWER) + VOL DOWN + HOME buttons. Then choose "Device unlock mode" by pressing long(!) VOL UP and follow instructions.
6. When you are ready, go again to the download mode. Choose this time "Continue" button by pressing "VOL UP" button only once!
7. Open Odin (v3.13.1).
8. Press "AP" button and choose that ROOT file you just download.
9. Then start (It doesn't matter do you auto reboot or not, this will work anyway).
10. After Odin passes, reboot your phone manually to recovery mode by pressing (POWER) + VOL UP + HOME buttons or just wait if you have "auto reboot" setting tickled via ODIN.
11. If you manually reboot your phone to recovery, do wipe data/factory reset. If you reboot "automatically", your phone ask to do that anyway.
12. After all you get to the system. Download and install magic manager!
13. That's it, your device is rooted!
Sorry my bad english!