FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Huawei Mediapad t3 7

188 posts
Thanks Meter: 48

By dorpmuller, Senior Member on 27th July 2017, 04:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello folks,

Bought a Mediapad T3 7 from Walmart recently. Has anyone found root yet? I tried all of the Kingroot, etc. APK's so far. Don't waste your time. Tried them all.

If our magicians here can find root, I'd love it!

Thanks,

Rich
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dorpmuller For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dorpmuller Ad-Free

3rd August 2017, 09:06 PM |#2  
Flag Aarhus
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Got the same request. Tried KingRoot and iRoot, cause you never know
I'd imagine it's coming one day or another. Tablet isn't that old yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to Derduden For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Derduden Ad-Free
15th August 2017, 08:20 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Just a matter of somebody compiling twrp for it, I'd imagine..
15th August 2017, 10:01 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I would love to know if any progress has been made. I need TWRP and an AOSP ROM. I love the devices look and feel, and its bluetooth operability. but absolutely DESPISE the UI and how it operates.
18th August 2017, 02:17 AM |#5  
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 0

More
+1. Decent little tab but no built-in ext4 format for external SD, hoping for root. Getting it to run on stock android would be neat, too.
27th August 2017, 10:18 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48

More
I tried the online root solutions-none of them work. Just tried Kingroot today and no good.
6th September 2017, 07:33 PM |#7  

More
Same here I got a new huawei t3 10" great tablet by the way but no way I can root it.. I've tried all the Internet suggested ways and nothing seem to work at all but I manage to get the Device ID typing a code in the dialer.
27th September 2017, 09:44 PM |#8  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercer99

Same here I got a new huawei t3 10" great tablet by the way but no way I can root it.. I've tried all the Internet suggested ways and nothing seem to work at all but I manage to get the Device ID typing a code in the dialer.

hi, are you able to make calls on your T3 10? If yes, can you let me know your firmware details, thanks
29th September 2017, 08:36 AM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddimanv

hi, are you able to make calls on your T3 10? If yes, can you let me know your firmware details, thanks

Hi there, about that yes I can make phone calls with it I bought the Model with the 4G option (there is 3 models from the same Huawei tablet one of them is WiFi only and the other two can make phone calls) also I managed to unlocked the bootloader by using the device ID I got earlier and Huawei website.
mine is AGS-L09 model
29th September 2017, 09:35 AM |#10  
Thanks Mercer99, appreciate it (for your device security, can you remove the image as this has your IMEI)- we have the same model, but different firmware.

AGS-L09C199B002 is “Saudi Arabia Oman Kenya Cameroon Jordan Qatar Ghana Android 7.0 EMUI 5.1” region.

AGS-L09C127B031 is “Greece Hungary United Kingdom Nonspecific Android 7.0_EMUI” . The dialer/calling function is disabled on this firmware - confirmed on Vodafone and EE network.

Is there any way you can extract the OEMINFO from your device and share it with us. This should enable me to debrand the phone if I can find your firmware (downloaded EUROPEAN version with Firmware finder already – so really need an European OEMINFO).

My phone is still locked to Vodafone so I am not sure whether I can flash the firmware or even need root to flash a different OEMINFO (bootloader is unlocked already).
29th September 2017, 01:43 PM |#11  

More
Sorry buddimanv I would love to help but I don't know how
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)