FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Huawei screen recorder missing, need APK (Huawei Nova 3i)

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Blindfury11, Junior Member on 16th August 2019, 10:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

The screen recorder app for my Huawei 3i somehow got uninstalled and I can't find the APK anywhere online or the Play store/App Gallary. I had someone send me their version from a P20 pro, but since they are on 9.1 and I'm on 9.0, it wasn't compatible. Could anyone please upload the 9.0 version for me so I can try to install it? I'd rather not have to do a full wipe of the phone just for this one app.

Thanks!

PS: I wasn't sure where to post this so if it's the wrong place, please let me know where I should post it!

Yesterday, 11:02 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
How shall we find and extract the apk file in either Honor 20 Pro or Mate 9?
It seems that we can't get any apk for system apps without rooting device. And what's the exact file name?
Yesterday, 04:53 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Watson

How shall we find and extract the apk file in either Honor 20 Pro or Mate 9?
It seems that we can't get any apk for system apps without rooting device. And what's the exact file name?

The way my friend did it was to get one of those APK extracting app on the play store. There's a few of them but he used the one called APK Extractor. His device wasn't rooted and was able to get an APK from it. Could that be why it didn't work when I tried to install it? I assumed it was the different android versions.
Today, 05:57 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
I see. You had better have someone who has the exactly same phone model, Huawei Nova 3i, to run the APK Extractor to get that apk file for you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)