FORUMS

Huawei Y530-U00 hard bricked

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By bajlek, Junior Member on 20th May 2016, 08:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, my phone is hard bricked. I dont know why but phone is completly dead. It douesnt react on power button or vol + - and power buton etc. Only if I connect it into the PC I will get QHSUSB_BULK driver installing and after that care suite emergency connectivity is installed. Can you help me with unbricking? I have another one running OK. I have bricked by flashing I think.

The story
1. phone is telling me something about no boot / bootloader / partitions
2. I download "dload" folder with "update.app" to the SD card and start flashing - OK (B189 I think)
3. trying to testing and after that I use wipe/factory reset
4. reboot
5. unplug battery
6. plug battery in
7. next day phone is completly dead

I will apriciate any help. Thank you
24th May 2016, 06:05 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
I also try a others battery but there is no charging led light. Phone doesnt react on any button. Can you help me please?
24th May 2016, 11:41 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Wow, this is a tough one. I'm pretty good with restoring phones and this has me baffled. I don't understand how you managed to do this. Fill me in on what you were doing at the time you bricked the device.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA-Developers mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Hold together:*Power Button + Volume Up Button*for several seconds. And tell me if that does anything to the device (must be decently charged to work)

24th May 2016, 09:58 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechGuyAnthony

Wow, this is a tough one. I'm pretty good with restoring phones and this has me baffled. I don't understand how you managed to do this. Fill me in on what you were doing at the time you bricked the device.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Hold together:*Power Button + Volume Up Button*for several seconds. And tell me if that does anything to the device (must be decently charged to work)

Nothing. I pplug in into the charger 5V 2.1A for 4 hours, after that try another charger with another USB cable. But there is no notification (LED or information on LCD) about charging. Phone is completly dead. It doesnt react on any button or any combination (try to hold for 1 minute every combination). But if I plug in into the PC that I see care suite emergency connectivity
25th May 2016, 06:46 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Ya. I've had a phone like this before. There was nothing I could to revive it. Start considering replacements...

1st June 2016, 08:51 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Thank you for your support. On the second phone which I repair by firmware upgrade is no IMEI in system. How can I recover IMEI on this phone?
1st June 2016, 10:38 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajlek

Thank you for your support. On the second phone which I repair by firmware upgrade is no IMEI in system. How can I recover IMEI on this phone?

Re-flash by dload and everything is now fine
25th March 2017, 10:27 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
How do you solved? My phone won't start.
4th January 2019, 11:25 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
msm8210 files needed
I have the same problem...
Does anyone could provide the unbrick files for Y530-U00 to use with QFIL ??
We need
Quote:

MPRG8210.HEX
8210_msimage.mbn
rawprogram0.xml
patch0.xml

Thank you!
30th January 2019, 04:55 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Did u find a solution?

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

I need some files if someone wants to extract that files for me
23rd May 2020, 01:36 PM |#11  
Flag Munich

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajlek

It doesnt react on any button or any combination

So that means, that the preloader is bricked. Because if it would react on any button (Volume Up, Volume Down, Power), then it would normally react. For those buttons are being handled by the preloader partition file. If you either flashed the preloader from a wrong ROM (Like I did one time on Wiko Lenny 3), then no button will react. Those buttons are being handled by their ID's (I think, not sure). Preloader handles the Button ID if it is pressed. If yes, preloader will detect the clicked button and handle the action (for example: Clicking the power button when Display is off → Makes the Display to go on).

If the preloader is bricked, then either you need a new phone or reflash the preloader.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
huawei-ascend-y530

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)