Thanks Meter: 10

By sartrism, Junior Member on 11th August 2017, 05:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th May 2019, 08:49 AM |#201  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertriclops

I'm not knowledgeable enough to do this but is there any way you could modify the package to provide a way to access the shell without the OTG cable? I personally don't have a soldering iron but would love to root mine. Could maybe include an SSH server (and assume that anyone who wants to root it knows how to secure it further), or ADB, or possibly enable the debug port in normal mode.

In fact, it probably has ADB already and is just disabled.

Lord of the forum, good afternoon! I am in Moldova. I recently bought a sony dpt rp1. Looking for step by step instructions with screenshots. Please, who can help, I will be grateful. I don’t know English (((((. I really need to install an android. I tried to re-read all the messages from the forum thread, but I still can’t figure out how to do it. Thanks in advance to everyone, especially the team who could solve the Android installation problem on sony dpt rp1 .

Yesterday, 02:38 PM |#202  
OP Junior Member
Flag Cambridge
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdwrp

Just a quick question if anybody had a luck to enable Bluetooth keyboard/page turner to turn pages wirelessly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zambo91

I'm very interested aswell
Thank you

I assume it is possible (though I didn't try because it is told the bluetooth connection with DPA is disabled instead). Check this out.
https://github.com/HappyZ/dpt-tools/..._bluetooth_hid
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)