Do Andriod phones need antivirus or internet security as a must? If so provide me some links..
Thankxxxx in advance
It absolutely doesn't, please don't download them, those are mostly commercial sh*t apps full of ads that plays with the fears of users.
Android Security advice :
• Just don't install apps that you don't trust (apk files and weird looking Google play apps)
• Never share your passwords with somebody not trusted, use a different one for each of you accounts.
Find more here :
General security and privacy:
• a VPN isn't a magic app that allows you to go completely invisible, even I can find who you are simply by using your latest Instagram post, the government doesn't have money to spend spying on you anyway
• Public WiFi internet browsing is like taking a bath naked around other people, everybody can see what you're doing and can interact with your browsing by sending you pop up messages on your browser. In that case the VPN is useful. But please don't use anything other than your WiFi network to pay online.
• Change password at least once a year
• For God sake be careful on what you share on social medias !
• If someone blackmails you, just ignore him even if he show you he has your real password/footage of you doing nasty things, most of the time they haven't and tries to scare you. But take action on your account, just don't answer them.
• Not having any of your IRL infos online is a good idea, but it tends to be more and more difficult because of Google assistant, and other Google services that are super intrusive (I mean even with your YouTube Google know your tastes better than your buds). But don't panic, if you're not a terrorist or a criminal you're not risking your life.
Keep in mind that your security is fine most of the time if you have solid password, and you don't give them away, but your privacy is not if you have a social media account of any type. If you post something on the internet, remember it'll stay forever out there, whatever you do !
App that I use to keep my Android phone in good health (install them sometimes to clean up/check on my phone's state then I uninstall them):
Google File Go (cleans files)
AccuBattery (check the battery health)
CPU-Z(has everything you want to know about your device)
When I need to backup an app's data or the entire app:
Here you go, I gave you very few the security advises, there are plenty more, don't hesitate to check the internet out for more !
Have a nice day
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|