[Q] Kyocera Hydro Vibe help!!

Search This thread

appleking100

Aug 20, 2013
Hey Guys, I have the Kyocera Hydro Vibe and I just rooted it today. I tweaked the crap out of it and got a little too power crazy on Root Uninstaller Pro. I wanted to replace the dialer and SMS app and accidentally deleted TelephonyProvider which now took away my service and ability to call and text...... I backed up all the apps i deleted and when I try to install them, it fails. Yes i already changed permissions and all that. I have also tried different TelephonyProvider APK's and .odex's and still nothing......My phone is practically useless right now and i have no idea on what to do. If anyone has the same phone, can you maybe take your TelephonyProvider.apk and TelephonyProvider.odex and upload them or even yet, backup your stock ROM and upload it or can someone help me troublshoot this? Ive been awake for 5 hours trying to fix this! Thanks in advanced

lhydro vibe

Hey Guys, I have the Kyocera Hydro Vibe and I just rooted it today. I tweaked the crap out of it and got a little too power crazy on Root Uninstaller Pro. I wanted to replace the dialer and SMS app and accidentally deleted TelephonyProvider which now took away my service and ability to call and text...... I backed up all the apps i deleted and when I try to install them, it fails. Yes i already changed permissions and all that. I have also tried different TelephonyProvider APK's and .odex's and still nothing......My phone is practically useless right now and i have no idea on what to do. If anyone has the same phone, can you maybe take your TelephonyProvider.apk and TelephonyProvider.odex and upload them or even yet, backup your stock ROM and upload it or can someone help me troublshoot this? Ive been awake for 5 hours trying to fix this! Thanks in advanced

I'm currently using TDT VIA VM hydro vibe 4.3JB
I also flashed awesome beats mod using flash Gordon
@@reinstall app on your device even lucky patcher can remake this a system app backup apps and kk settings master reset
WORKS a hack app had me shut off from WiFi on Dev ( TWICE ) AND IM STIILL OPERATING WITH STORE